My very first dry week.

Feel better my friend.

Think up a good one to pop in a week. It will taste amazing.

Hope you feel better soon!

Ohno … feel better! I’m guessing smuggling into ICU is rather difficult so let’s hope you are back on a regular floor pronto.

Feel better soon Brian!

Get well Brian, sucks being in the hospital. Good to see your in good spirits though.

Dinner time! Yes, room service. No vino :frowning:
image.jpeg

Turn the menu over so you can read it. It lists wine right there in the bottom right corner.

Damn iPhone. thanks everyone, I’ll be hitting the juice in no time!

i can see John Ash & Co out my window. I asked if I could order in but they frowned upon that idea.

Damn Brian, get better and get out of there!

Menu reads the same both ways. Sucky! Hope there is good juice in the IV.

Why the puck did you drive?

Nice bicycle picture in the background! I didn’t know you rode. Now get off your lazy ass and put in some miles!

:wink:

Personally? I like his “shirt” in his selfie. Really hot.

It was the fever. [wow.gif]

Brian, get better soon.

I was at work. I’m a mobile business. Was getting worse so I just drove to the hospital. Wasn’t going to leave my truck parked somewhere not secure. Too much inventory on board.

Brain, you gotta get well fast. You know that battery in your tool truck is shaky at best. Best I can do for you right now is keep you up to date.

2013 Saintsbury Donnelly Creek Anderson Valley Pinot Noir. Wonderful nose of crushed raspberries, smoke and earth. On the palate, black raspberry, kitchen spice, a hint of the smoke and earth noted on the nose. Nice long finish with ample acidity showing in the mid, fading before the fruit.

You’d have loved it.

Dude- get out of there soon. Coughing up blood is some scary sheet.

Sheesh. Feel better, you tool

salesman.

Thanks Randy, I needed that!