Mike on Tour--SF, March 4, 2017

I’m in. Joel - when you confirm the reservation see if they’re willing to give us the semi-private space on the left and ask if they can push the tables together to create one big table.

I am in. Thank you for doing so much work, Joel!

I’m in.

Is it too late to cancel the OL? :wink:

Dont piss me off… I have another invitation.

Apologies to all but I have a late conflict and don’t think I can make it. May try to swing by late to say hi, but even that is iffy.

Nothing to do with Craig’s attendance though. Really.

Richard,

Bummer that we can’t meet up this Saturday. Hopefully we can catch up soon.

To those who have not yet confirmed, please do so as soon as possible.

Is there a wine theme? In honor of Mike, should we do an entire evening of ice wines from Ontario? [tease.gif]

I was going to ask too, though I’d be delighted if everyone brought Ontario icewine and I can hold court newhere [training.gif]

Richard F, yes, sorry will miss you this time around. I’ll be back in SF in fall of 2018 :slight_smile:

Mike

Joel - I am confirmed.

Thanks!

Thanks to all those who confirmed so far, we will be seated at one long table in the front dining room. Do we have a theme? What do you guys plan to bring? Would love to hear from everyone so we can have a good balance of wines. God forbid everyone brings Riesling, Craig might have a breakdown :stuck_out_tongue:

Mike - any particular wines you’d like to try?

I’m bringing the 1999 Paloma Syrah.

Not at this point, Wes—happy to try anything—other than CdP or other Grenache, of course :wink:

Besides the L’Extravagance, I’ve also picked up another “curiosity” bottle from K&L that I’d like to open and share.

XY and I are bringing Bordeaux.

Did somebody say CdP?

2004 Clos Saint-Jean Deus Ex-Machina [cheers.gif]

[grin.gif]

Craig, I still remember that killer VCC [oops.gif] [suicide.gif] I meant Certan de May–it was a long day today :slight_smile:

Certan de May, I think.

I was thinking of champagne since everyone is bringing reds. Choosing between:

2002 Pommery Champagne Cuvée Louise Brut

OR

2010 Marie Courtin Champagne Efflorescence Extra Brut

Thoughts?