Mike on Tour--NYC November 10---L'Apicio--Mike meets Mike---AV Pinots

My AV PN is virtually zero (unless you count Rhys which was offered by others). Have to look into it. Mike- you can look into my CT and see if any other PN raises the Mikes’ interest. [cheers.gif]

Impatient aren’t we? [grin.gif] Chet and Jo don’t even know I’m coming yet…the email is headed out the e-door today.

Erez, I’m sure we can work around others’ Rhys offerings and they can bring other stuff. I may also be able to spot you. I only have one left among my bottles of Kutch, but I do have a 2010 Savoy of his listed in my cellar. I could bring that out for this special occasion.

Alex, for me that’s a no-brainer, the Selyem Ferrington please. I love that vineyard and I like W-S an awful lot.

I’ll update the post with the names that I posted and add potential wines. Thanks all, already feeling the warm welcome!

We are efficient if nothing else…

If there’s room, I’m up, or down depending on your slang, for this. I’m up for some age, so how about 2004 Copain Hacienda Secoya. And just in case Mikey P. is suffering withdrawal pains, I could bring a 2009 Rivers-Marie Panek Vineyard Cab, but I need to know soon if there is room because I should probably decant the Panek tomorrow.

Thanks, Jay. No withdrawal pains here, delving deeper as we speak. :slight_smile:
Cheers!

[rofl.gif] [dance-clap.gif] Well played, mon fils.

I’ll add you in with the 04 Copain for now, thanks Jay. I’ve sent an email to Chet and Jo (you met them at FallTacular, Jay), hope to hear back soon.

Mike

I’d like to join, please!

Tom

2005 Littorai Cerise for me.

Would love to have you join us, Tom. Steve—yum!

Unfortunately, Chet and Jo won’t be able to join us. I may still want to reserve a seat, either for my cousin or for a friend of mine, will keep thread updated.

Excellent, thanks!

OH NO! Two offlines on the same night? One Berserker, one Spectator. What to do?

I have a change, make mine a 2012 Wilde Farms Donnelly Anderson Valley and something else TBD and Josh is bringing a 2012 Drew Pinot Noir Morning Dew Ranch Anderson Valley.
Thanks!

I can bring an 07 anthill abbey Harris…

Let me see if I can dig up an 08 or 09 rhys Bearwallow also…

Gents, I have to bail on the offline…have fun

Updated, thanks guys. Mike, sorry to hear that you won’t be able to join us—d’you have any other time available over those 4 days I’m around?

are there any seats available? I may have another plus 1

We can squeeze 11 at the table we have booked but can probably go up if needed and move to a private room.

I was looking to be a +1 as well…

From my count I think your +1 and mine would make 11 so I think we should be fine…

awesome.