LTB Magnums of 2012 SCREAMING EAGLE

+1

$4795 from LBW… :slight_smile:

Hi
I just signed up on that site, you can get a $20 credit for referring me
if you want that send me your name and I’ll submit you as the reference.

The website/ company “Lastbottlewines” had mags of SE on sale today for that price. Looks like they went quick. Now it’s been replaced with other wines.

Hi
that is very thoughtful of you.
Really, I never heard of this site and I am completely unfamiliar with this,
however, I really appreciate the gesture.
Wow, how kind, if you would send me your email address
we would be happy to send you a bottle of wine as a thank you for your thoughtfulness.
As there seems to be a small group on this site who take pleasure out of mean spirited criticism,
let’s do this outside of the view of that group.
And I do not want to diminish the sour view that group showers me with, they seem to take such pleasure in finding fault.
If you send me an address we can ship a nice little bottle, that would be my pleasure,
would you mind send to, info@williamgladstoneimports.com
your name, and attn: william - gift bottle - or something to remind my staff…

Should I assign one of my staff to keep check on this site for this and other items?
Or is there another site we should be checking? I’m afraid no one on my staff has a moment to be cruising the internet without knowing.
have a good weekend,
That is quite unusual for you to be so kind to me in public view,
quite a lot of people have made some kind expressions and told me they do not post because of the tone of the very vocal group of members who take pleasure in being negative or critical.
Best
Wm.

Maybe you can hire Ray Walker since he is well versed in customer service and client relations.