LTB 2010 Colgin Syrah IX

What just happened here?

This is delicious, and pathetic.
I’ve not kept up with the madness or insanity and realize I’ve not contributed the necessary juice to keep you guys going.
I’ll try to fan the flames to keep you guys motivated.

I fail to understand one fact of life you all live outside of.
Everyone I come in contact with, from students to every ordinary man and woman, worker, mother, retired person all comment how their lives are so full they cannot keep up.
I thought that is a fact of the current world we live in - because of technology and how the demands on all of just continue to grow. Between the demands of technology, family and work and hobbies and maybe activities we enjoy including relaxing in whatever fashion that is, how do you guys find the time to spend going over my posts and writing (for the most part) these useless observations? What is to gain from your rants? Do you really not have more pressing needs for your time and energy?

Several of you are so worked up, so angry & incensed - over what?
Anger is a dangerous emotion, it is draining, negative and leads to nothing of value…, It is empty.

And what is it that has caused you so much anger? My punctuation, my listing to buy or sell wines? I have not earned the right?
Do you really care if I’ve exceeded the limits of my licenses? Do you even know what licenses I have?
I’ve read some amazingly stupid comments from people who are angry with me. I refer to them as stupid because you’ve made statements that clearly demonstrate you do not know what you are talking about.
i.e. Premier Cru is not authorized to sell Futures, that is a favorite of mine.
Or “don’t you know the boat sank that had their Futures”… I like that one.

How driven by anger and owned by your anger (that’s pretty f*cked up state of being) are you that you are motivated to go out of your way to try to cause me harm? Don’t you see what that is doing to you? Are you really in control of your mind and being? Or are you completely taken over by your emotions? And in this instance can you even explain those emotions and why it pisses you off so? Do you control your mind? Or does your petty emotions control you?

Someone, (and I can only assume that it is from this delightful group) sent me a hidden email that just says - “f*ck you William Gladstone”, - Really? You are carrying that much anger around in your heart? We all know it is not me that is truly the cause of these emotions. Before you ever heard of me you were a happy guy and now you have discovered the depth of anger?

If what I have to offer is not for you, (i’ve received numerous emails of support and thanks from folks who do not know me and others from folks who have dealt with my business through the years - all saying to ignore this small bunch of haters who dominate this site and it is the reason so many do not contribute because of the bullies on this site) why not just pass on opening my posts?
Why are you even reading this post if you have such disrespect for me? I’ve got to wonder how far into S & M have you allowed your life to fall?

Why is it so important to try to knock me down? You’ve got to have more important things calling you in your life then trying to attack me on the internet. How useless, pointless. Why are you even reading my posts if you’ve decided I am an awful human being?

Imagine that there are major co’s around the world that actually respect me and find me very useful to their success. Can you imagine that?

I’m glad I’ve visited this thread and hope that I’ve given you all some useful fuel to enjoy the hate in your heart.
I think it is better to come after me then your wife, your family or even a deer. So please enjoy the hatred in your heart.

Imagine that Tex tried to sell me some wines, can you imagine that?

[popcorn.gif]

Tex, I think it is time we told everyone the truth about our relationship,
that you’ve been supplying me wines for years!
Without you, there would be no me - we are inseperable

Tex, I am delighted to learn of what excellent Citizenship you demonstrate in your care for your fellow man.
Problem is that the HAWAII ABC ( Big Island of Hawaii) - all of the Commissioners have known me for such a long time, that , well it is an 'ole boys network here. Just like in Texas. You will not get any of the results you desire.
You need to go over their head to the Governor who has over sight of the Commission.
Not only do I not have any ‘in’ with the Governor, I do not even know who the Hawaii State Governor is - unless it is Sarah Palin? Because I think I’ve seen her stick her head up, like you.

Because it is En Premier season, I may not come back on this site for a while, but I will hopefully remember to check in on your progress.

image.jpg
:slight_smile: