LTB 2010 Colgin Syrah IX

Unbelievable - you don’t mess with someone’s livelihood. This is so far beyond the realm of decency, it is hard to fathom.

What if he is breaking the law to do so?

Have you ever sped? Jay-walked? Are people tattling on you? Such a bitch move. Can’t believe you call yourself a man.

Let the man earn a living. If you don’t like his posts, fine, don’t read them. But narcing on the guy is silly. I’m not certain he is breaking the law, but if he is, talk about a victimless crime.

[popcorn.gif]

Are you going to monitor every transaction that occurs in Commerce Corner, to ensure no laws are being broken by sellers and/or buyers?

Again, are you the wine police?

Do you know the laws with regard to this matter?

Are you a lawyer?

Is your real name Paul Battaglia?

Seriously - what do you know about ABC laws in the State of Hawaii?

Paul. Man or Woman or Part Man. AirMail or Paul. Either way. You are so noisy, so silly, so Sackless.

So that’s it, huh? You’ve been Catfishing here, fake name, fake back story. Finally caught.

A Sackless Catfish it seems.

BTW, Paul or AirMail or Catfish. I noticed you deleted the post where you said you were leaving this forum never to return. Why did you return? Some good CatFishing here??

CatFish!!!

Why not just add him to your “ignore” list? It can work wonders. Next thing you know, he gets in trouble, then all of us lose this resource. Fail.

Very little. That is why I will let them sort it out.

And, what does that have to do with using a false name and account to post here? I have it on fairly good authority that ARAMALI HART is not his/her real name.

Maybe Todd can step up to address that.

Then report me to Todd and have my posts clipped and me suspended. Win.

Je Suis Paul B.

Shocking…

Clown shoes move even if you don’t like the guy.

CatFish!!!

ok we get your point.