Last bottle marathon is live now (Mar 28)

Thoughts and prayers.

So far it seems like steep discounts: '19 Conn Creek Cab Franc for $25 and '17 Ecco Terreno Merlot for $15. Makes sense that there are a lot of lesser-known U.S. wineries selling here, good way to build a mixed case of everyday wines.

pretty much a yawn fest so far

Looked at my order history and haven’t bought anything from the marathon in six years. Here’s my first purchase from the first time I did the marathon in 2015:

Pierre Yves Colin Morey St Aubin 1er Cru En Remilly 2013 - $39.49

Luna just doesn’t hit the same way…

I have $1 in credits. I’m ready to light it up! I think ordered once like 10 years ago. I don’t get this game.

That “no girls” syrah for 90 bucks went quick. And it was not a good deal. Who pays $160 “retail” for that? (and I say that as a huge fan of that wine from a recent di fara’s night)

not worth the time…

3 Likes

Was excited to see a Realm pop up for all of 30 seconds but when I ran WS it turns out I can get it cheaper in NY lol

You have to factor in shipping costs don’t forget

shipping is free…

1 Like

Most everything is very close to what is available on WS, it just comes down to the free shipping plus the ability to put together a mixture in one location of wines you may “want to try”.

2 Likes

That’s my point. You might find the wine a bit cheaper on WS but you would likely pay shipping costs as opposed to LB

1 Like

What a freaking steal! Those were the days…

Dang. Started power hour with 02 screagle and 16 drc rsv.

wow, what prices?

both around $3K. Screagle was up for a good 30 seconds or so.

Man heavy hitter after heavy hitter…

Double SQN mag in OWC…

Heh was up for 5 seconds

How are people even buying these? In the last 2 minutes I’ve seen Horsepower and No Girls and they are gone within seconds. I’m not even trying to buy just hitting refresh to see how fast they go.