Kern river citra lottery

Charlie, That’s great news.
I’m planning on the 7th for lunch. Hopefully they’ll have other good stuff for sale.

Peter, you should be able to grab JO and all the other goodies, I talked to Eric last night and he said that the Citra on tap should last through Sunday ! Have fun.

Cheers,

Bud

Bud, Sounds perfect. Btw I’ll have lunch at Beechwood on Th. Looking forward to the Melrose that was released today.

Correction, I’ll be at Kern River Sat 11.8 for lunch. Messed up the dates.

No luck on the second chance sale, either too slow or Safari glitch, I know Charlie saw my frustrated posts on the BA Citra thread. Ahh well, there is always next time, and of course the bottle share where you guys will be cracking your Citra hauls.

[wink.gif] [drinkers.gif]

I wish. Have a clipper’s game saturday at 12:30 then have a house warming sunday morning. So Friday is pretty much the only day I can do it.

And they will be out, as in no more? Was planning an overnight on the following Friday. Might have to go up and back on 11/7 as I have plans on the 8th. Definitely want to get a couple glasses of Citra off the tap.

No Mike, thats for that weekend, should be plenty for both release weekends.

Cheers,

Bud

If you want to go up and back I’d be more than happy to ride with you on the 7th :slight_smile:

bump :slight_smile:

On the fence for the 7th. Have you checked the festivities at Beachwood on the 7th?
Cantillon / De Molen / Drie Fonteinen / Hill Farmstead. And Dana is working in Costa Mesa so I have a driver.
May have to go back to my original plan for the 14th and spend the night.

I saw the Beachwood event, but with going to Kern River the next day and logistics of both events it has to be one or the other.

Saw the beach wood event but that’s going to be a shit show. Every major beechwood event is a giant shit show and this one might be the shit show to end all shit shows. If I was to go, I’d probably get in line at 9am to make sure I get in at 1130

I am thinking of going to the Shelton brothers festival for the Saturday 5-9pm session

That was my plan, otherwise you would likely not get in for hours. Saw that Shelton Bros. tasting and would like to go but already going to the West of West tasting in the OC on Saturday. Double dip may be deadly. [drinkers.gif]

Looks like the Collab with Knee Deep, Deep River IPA may be on for the Citra release weekend(s) ! flirtysmile

Cheers,

Bud

Bud, how crowded will this be? Will there be a long wait for lunch?

Don’t know Peter, it’s my first Rodeo too.

Cheers,

Bud

Bud, I should be there around Noon. We are doing the round trip in one day and stopping at Boneyard for dinner on the way home.

Great, hope to see you in the pub, we’re spending the night and having Pizza with friends from the OC who are also heading up for the weekend, should be a blast and after 10 days of no booze I can’t think of a better way to break that streak than with super fresh Citra and hopefully Deep River.

Cheers,

Bud

Enjoying a great glass of Citra.