Kern river citra lottery

LOL, it went to my spam too ? Only difference was that I actually won this time, go figure.

Cheers,

Bud

Good luck. That will be open for a couple of minutes before it sells out. You will get to taste this one regardless.

Yes, I see a great bottle share in the near future boys champagne.gif

Cheers,

Bud

Don’t get to depressed, we have you covered ! [cheers.gif]

Cheers,

Bud

I’m confused about the timing for buying these. It says Monday 27 at midnight, but is there also an end time?

Peter, just talked to KRBC, it is a typo, you have to purchase BEFORE midnight the 27th.

Cheers,

Bud

Bud, thanks! That’s a disaster in the making.

Did someone mention a bottle share? :wink:

Yes, I’m sure we will do one after we get back from Kern.

Cheers,

Bud

Just purchased my Citra tix via BPT and booked a room at the Pine Cone Inn for the night of the 8th, gotta love it, a nice rustic beer-centric fall getaway weekend. Citra on tap all day till it kicks plus all the other great KRBC stuff, should be a fun weekend. Bottle share time pre-Thanksgiving.

Cheers,

Bud

Didn’t win, maybe next time, or if luck is on my side for the fire sale. Never had Citra so hope to make it to the bottle share.

Looks like at least three winners here, that’s awesome.

Cheers!

Plans in OC for the 8th, so trip up is likely the next Saturday. Hope they still have some Citra on tap.
BerserkerFest in Santa Barbara is the weekend before Thanksgiving so if the bottle share is that day I will be sad. Will have to drown my sorrows in wine and a mini bottle share there.

ok good, glad they didn’t just say no to the asians [snort.gif] [snort.gif]

[wow.gif]

[drinkers.gif]

I emailed them and confessed my stupidity and withdrew my win.

Probably will go to the fire sale, so I hope one of you guys gets it!

Thanks again for posting about it in the first place!

Lets hope that will finally get you out to one……. [stirthepothal.gif]

Cheers,

Bud

[berserker.gif]

Tough trek out from the IE, how bout the OC for the next bottle share? Or maybe I will just get a hotel. Hah.

Gee thanks for taking a potential spot from one of us losers Anton! [swearing.gif]
Just kidding. [pillow-fight.gif] neener

Dustin, I’m sure we could do the OC. Lets see what everyone wants to do but I’m all in for it.

Cheers,

Bud

aight got my citra. Refreshed at 6pm and it was there for me.

Anyone wanna go on the 7th?

Awesome Charlie ! We are going up on the 8th and spending the night to get a bit of the village vibe. You should try to get a room and make a beer-cation of it, Citra on tap all day long ! [cheers.gif]

Cheers,

Bud