i'm in love with Enderle & Moll

Hand bottling?

Could not resist after reading this thread and bought a few of the 2014 Bundsandstein($42) and a few of the 2013 Liason($35). Picked up the Liason today, cooled it down to around 60 degrees and poped it open. Light colored, and yes almost rosé like. On the nose a bit of what I can best describe as stems but with medicinal notes. On the palate light red tart red fruit, savory and rustic. Would love to pair this wine with roasted chicken. Fully agree on how this represents a pure and un-adulterated pinot noir.

I share your love for this producer. I had a beautiful bottle of the 2014 Liason at Pasquale Jones Saturday night. The wine was just gorgeous with lots of perfume and pure red fruits on the palate.

bought some from Grapes, the Liason 2013.

Nose is really nice, tons of perfume and soft red sweet fruit with some cumin spice thrown in. Palate was a bit thin, a touch of stem and bitterness but it still had some light red fruit. After 2 hours or so the palate shut down more but the nose just kept on giving. Didn’t really get the acidity. Nose alone is worth the price of admission tho.

Kinda similar (same price range) profile on the nose as a wonderful pinot fin I had from the Macon last week by Julien Guillot, his cuvee august bourgogne. Except the Guillot had a bit more stuffing on the palate.

• 2013 Enderle & Moll Pinot Noir Liaison - Germany, Baden (5/8/2016)
    Semi transparent ruby with a touch of cloudiness. Smells of strawberry, red cherry, baking spices, and that “je n’ais sais quois” that gives good cru Beaujolais its allure- a combination of pure fruit and a hint of florals. On the palate its less about fruit, dominated by salinity, light tannin, and a lengthy bright finish.

Posted from CellarTracker