i'm in love with Enderle & Moll

FWIW in my one experience with one of their pinots the glass seemed to make a huge difference.

From a Zalto Burgundy my reaction was similar to Keith and David’s. From a Zalto Universal it was “just” a very good pinot.

So you think it might be time to drink up the 2009’s of these?

Not to throw rain on the stemware voodoo parade, but I’m pretty sure I had mine out of the Zalto Universal.

100 pts if you had it out of a zalto burg!

No idea, but I am very jealous that you have those!

Then you’re in for a real treat once you try one from a Zalto Burgundy stem

[bow.gif]

S.Reinhardt from WA had a really bad stemware for the 2014 Grauburgunder

88 Drink: 2016 - 2018

That’s a wine I could drink with a straw and still be happy.

Love these wines. Don’t have any Zaltos at all and don’t seem to have suffered.

I just drank my last 2009 Muschelkalk last month and it was very good. No rush, really, but I don’t regret opening it.

The 11’ liason is starting to fall apart and has lost most of its deliciousness. Not at all what it was a couple of years ago…

Off topic, but how does Grapes The Wine Co actually work? I “purchased” 2 days ago, though since they don’t do online orders it says they would contact me. Nothing yet.

you should get an email and you can call them or reply with your CC.

aight brosef, i ordered some 2013 liason from grapes purely on your rec as CT notes aren’t nearly as glowing. I’m hoping for good things.

Send Daniel an e mail daniel@grapesthewineco.com,

Disclaimer. Daniel invited me to WineBerserkers.

Just put some '14s in the cellar today. Thank you Lyle!!

Has anyone had the Ménage à Trois yet?? I know there will be a name change…but would love to hear from anyone that’s had this wine in the past. It’s supposed to be a blend of Muschelkalk & Buntsandstein.

The 2012 Liason about the same. 1st bottle: beautiful. 2nd bottle: tad harsh, lost some charm. 3rd bottle: not much fun and felt fading. 4th bottle: ?not to exited to find out.

I realize it’s just the entry level, but what does that say about the higher end wines?
Don’t get me wrong, I’ll drink them early for now on and enjoy them immensely, but it would be cool if these developed.

I had the same reaction that both Keith and David had as these are truly unique expressions of Pinot, just be cool if they aged a bit to see what secondary characteristics came out.

Just had a bottle of 2012 Liaison with dinner. Plenty of fun, plenty of energy. No idea what caused the differing experiences.