How many styles of beer glasses do you own?

Yeah!!! I’m impressed. Nice going dude.

Of course!! flirtysmile

We might need to start a ‘beer bong challenge’ thread here. I can see someone putting down 2 750s of something über-strong in the near future. Maybe we have the beginnings of a new Jackass series of films, centered on craft beer? Don’t laugh, who knew about Pinot besides the French before sideways :wink:

When I buy the beers tomorrow, I’ll film the clerk ringing me up as he watches Butler slam the bcbs

Make sure you have them in hand first, he might deny you after that debacle!

Ha! I’m celebrating your feat with ‘Champagne’
image.jpg

The champagne of beers!!!

Goose Island might hook you up with a lifetime supply if this thing goes viral.

If I can land a ticket to Dark Lord Day, I’ll see what I can bong there (meaning beer of course) and post here.

Post of the year!

Scott you set the bar HIGH!

So much win in this thread

Hahaha! That was incredible! Well done, Scott, well done! Now we need to get all the beer geeks to post this on ratebeer and beer advocate and get it viral!

[rofl.gif] [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif]

I’m am crying with laughter over here … that is Gold. Good job, Butler.

Time to pay the piper Czyrzxcyxczzcxa!

If I were to do this, I definitely would not be putting a slight chill on them!

Oh, PLEASE do this!!! [welldone.gif]

As for the original post, I have a few different types, but I have found through several comparisons that the glass doesn’t really matter. For anything really nice, I use one of several wine glasses or a Duvel glass, and for anything else, I’ll put it in a pint glass or one with straight sides. For the nicer beers, as long as it angles inward as it approaches the top, anything seems to be fine.

I think the safety on the funnel might be the funniest part.

An example of why you need to have the right glass at the right time
image.jpg

Matt,
Niiiice!!!

Having “the right” glass for beer is no different than having “the right” glass for wine. A beer lover could probably get away with having two or three glass shapes, and all would be fine.

That said, it’s fun to have different glass shapes, and I do notice very subtle differences in how some shapes present the beer within.

As to the original question: I own 13 unique beer glass shapes. You can tell from the pics I take which ones I use most often.