How many styles of beer glasses do you own?

Dude, if you are joking, that is fine. But if your post is here this weekend, I’ll earn that dang 8-pack. Gotta get my video-lady back home from her trip.

LOVE.THAT.STUFF!

No joke. I’ll deliver. We need to see it all (well, hopefully you’re clothed!!), the bottle being opened, still in sight poured into the funnel, then down the hatch!

It sounds like a pretty good deal to me Scott.

Ok. I think I am up for this. I’ll keep my clothes on…I promise!

Sweet! This is going to be epic.

You should mix some ghost pepper hot sauce into that funnel … you know, just to make things interesting.

I bought one at my local shop. I’ll see if there are more when I stop by tomorrow.

Ha - I think it will be interesting enough!

That would be great!

Ya know, I just ate my last ghost pepper yesterday, too bad. [smileyvault-ban.gif]

Ok, whew, mission accomplished!! Trying to load it to youtube or photobucket - WB can’t handle the file size. The alc has settled in…typing is getting harder. [drinkers.gif]

Oh Man, this is great. Did you have to go to Home Depot today and buy a funnel and tubing?

We may need a new thread… What beer did you bong today?

Ok, here you go…for me this video is sideways, wasn’t sure how to turn it - but … watch it on a laptop and you can flip it sideways…much like my brain is right now. [drinkers.gif]

Bad thing is that I first filmed the video, opened the bottle, poured it - but it wouldn’t come out of the funnel!! Since when did they put a safety on a funnel? So, I had to stop the video, and figure out the safety, and open a 2nd bottle of the BCBS live on video #2. I poured bottle #1 into a glass and it is in the fridge for later.

I ate a plate of lasagna just before filming, and oh thank god, because my head and stomach are doing cartwheels right now.

direct link:

\

Brian would do poorly at this because the thought of bonging a Racer 5, Pliny, or other IPA is revolting. Sucking down those fresh hops would be brutal.

Lol! Well done! I do think there was a sip or two left in the end there, but I’ll let it slide. 2-4packs en route on Monday! Want to go double or nothing on two bottles vs 16 bottles?

I do retain all and I mean ALL rights to this video btw :wink:

Hahaha!!! Great work, Scott!

I know, I know…a little foam, but I’ve never poured BCBS fast, so I wasn’t expecting foam. I’d be happy to accept just one 4-pack (as 2 is rather gratuitous)…but no, bonging 2 of those massive beauties would put me down. I am already correcting every word I type.

I was afraid of that.

Scott when you receive the bottles you need to post In the beer feedback so everyone knows I’m a man of my word

No you’re getting 2 and a bonus bottle to settle your stomach!