Hammell Wine Alliance/True Believer Offer Now Live

I woke up this morning to find a wonderful birthday surprise, my True Believer #0117!

Chris asked that I pass along the message that he is working diligently, and was unexpectedly slammed in response to the release letter.

Believe friends, it’s coming!

Is it too early to try to put together a NoK/Chimere/HWA off-line?

Chris is a nice guy.

Hopefully the wines are just as nice.

If MK is endorsing this, my best “guess” is that it will be.

I haven’t had this wine, but I tried a bunch of his barrel samples and was suitably impressed.

Did anyone get an offer letter in the last week?

Not yet, is it expected this week? Haven’t seen anything from Andremily either.

I thought the offer came out at the beginning of the year, and we’d be paying for it shortly, no?

I wasn’t really clear on that either. I know we got our True Believer #'s. I guess that constitutes an offer?

I got an email from Chris welcoming me to the community. There must have been one allocated spot that opened up or something. I must have been a one off. The actual offer will be coming out soon.

I got a number as well, yeehaw! Did someone mention how nice these people are?

Eric, did you just get your number?

Yes. They had no room last spring.

Weird as I got a # as well.
I thought it was weird with such a small allocation that I got # 206…

I also thought it was weird that I had made an offer to buy but not actually get offered anything.
Kinda refreshing to not pay for wine until they actually ship vs paying 1.5 years in advance…

#205 here. Must have had a few openings on the list, or more bottles made available. I did get a 1 page confirmation letter explaining that my 2011 allocation is confirmed.

I was #64 back during the original letter. Will be interesting to see if these wines are my style. I’ve kind of steered away from big wines, so we’ll see.

#207 for me BTW.

Just received my order form and placed my order!

I received the form as well, but I’m not in a ship to state so couldn’t get through to the offer.
Price?

Looking forward to that Petite Sirah and Rose in the Spring.

I believe it was $320