Falltacular--Friday Night BYOB Dinner, 2/19/2016--FINAL DETAILS in Post #113

Me too

We ate at Luciana’s last night and I had a good talk with Jorge, the owner. Ultimately, I would like to keep us all together as Plan A so just please continue to RSVP and I will work out a great dinner for us. Based on attendance #s, some space changes that Jorge may make for us, there is lots of time to figure this out and have a fantastic Friday dinner.

We look to be around 3 dozen right now, which is great–keep going!

Frankie,

Put me down for 2 right now - hopefully all works out and that will happen :slight_smile: It may just be me along though :frowning:

Cheers!

Frank

Put me down +1…maybe +2 if Larry has to come solo :wink:

Count me in with miss Aida Villatoro

Rob and I are in!! [cheers.gif] [cheers.gif]

Who? grouphug
Excellent! Nice wine contributions as well!

Cheers!
Marshall champagne.gif

Add me to the fray as well!

I’m in.

Ramon and Fe will be there

Perry and I are in for Friday night. Looking forward to it.

We just hit 50 people. I will see Jorge at Luciana’s this weekend and give him the good news.

Add:
Mark Jones/Brad Maury
Will Crawford
Trish Vogel
Mike & Tracy Scariano
Michael Brown/Susan Otto
Dave Alles

Wow, just short of 60 now. Keep posting!

Okay, Frank. I’ll keep posting. Put me down +1.

Hello everyone, and happy new year!

We are about 7 weeks out and I would like to get the Friday piece buttoned up. If you have yet to post your attendance, or you posted a Maybe post earlier on, I need you to confirm if you plan to attend. In addition, if you have additional friends who you may have mentioned the dinner, and they may want to attend, let’s get those replies posted here, too.

What I want to avoid is last minute confirmations and having to tell people No. Thank you and as always, excited to see everyone next month.

Lori and I are in if you still have room Frank.

Larry, we do. Thank you for posting and for making the long ass drive to support the cause. You and Lori are terrific people.

Please add me +1 for Friday. Thanks!

In addition to my previous post of folks for Friday night dinner, I’d like to add the following (14):
Michael Ulichny & Wife
Kerry Olsson & Wife
Bekah Logan
Anthony Mikolasy & Wife
Jodi Schlessel
Shannon St. Clair & Husband
Andy & Betty
Brendon & Mary