Falltacular 2016, Our 10th Anniversary, 2/20/2016--FINAL DETAILS in Post #205

+3 Mike thank you!

Room booked!

King Suite booked!! — SWEET.

Ditto!

Frank - I’ll get the ball rolling on the silent auction donation - here is what I would like to donate:

2007 Auteur Mendocino Ranch Pinot Noir
2007 Auteur Sonoma Stage Pinot Noir
2011 Cameron Dundee Hills Pinot Noir
2011 Cameron Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
2008 Holdredge “Old School” Pinot Noir
2008 Holdredge “New School” Pinot Noir
2004 Pax Cuvee Moriah
2006 Pax Cuvee Moriah
2009 Chester’s Anvil Malbec
2009 Chester’s Anvil Zinfandel
2008 Anthill Farms Windsor Oaks Vineyard Syrah
2008 Anthill Farms Peters Vineyard Syrah

1 bottle of each - please feel free to mix and match into whatever auction lots you see fit.

Cheers!
Paul

Wow.

I think I have some donations this year, btw…

Elite Wine Check and glass case set???

10 years! Wow! I wouldn’t miss it. My check is in the mail.

Hotel is booked and I’ll be putting together a few things for the wine auction as well.

Can’t wait!!!

Hi, I like your black and white photo–very chic!

Hey, do me a favor…please post to the Friday dinner thread that you are attending the dinner. With the size of the event, I have to do it this way or stuff gets lost. [oops.gif]

Happy holidays and have a great holiday season, ok!

+2

Please put me down for golf on Friday.

Thanks!
Silk

Mindi and I are in. Possible +2 friends…I will reach out privately… thanks for doing this again!

Room booked. Agree with Todd, Paul—wow! I do hope to bring something to contribute, just have to figure out what travels (or can be nice to pick up) well.

Frank, is it too early to determine whether post-FallTacular Thai order-in will still be in the cards?

Looking forward to it already. I may also have a winemaker to add to put you in touch with—should know by tomorrow.

Mike

Mike,

Gotta keep it quiet on that thai stuff - so many folks last year that there wasn’t much to go around :frowning:

Cheers!

My check was mailed and cashed in October. Such a good cause and seems like a great event.
I should try and make it sometime.

Thai is out. The cost vs food ratio for Thai doesn’t pencil given the large amount of people wanting to be part of the after-party. My thought is to go Mexican, which will be the local place here called El Campeon. I bet they will deliver and for $350 (as a guess), we’d get more food than anyone could finish, as opposed to the Thai scenario last year, which I was not happy with (and the group here has been kind not to give me crap for how poorly that turned out).

Side note…T, thanks for the check. You’re a good man, and yes, it would be our pleasure to meet you one day. You are the distant soul, ever generous, yet to experience the actual event. Make it out here some year, ok.

Mexican, eh? Hmmmm. Well, you’re the boss, and I’ll trust your decisions on this, my friend. And thai last year was fine - no one complained because, well, because there’s no reason to! It was such a fantastic afternoon and this year being the 10th will be equally as wonderful - but probably even better!

Everyone, I need your help. Do you know a person by the name of DENISE HAUNERT? We received a check from her that covers two people. She lives in Encinitas. If you know her, please either reach out to me or have her contact me. I do not know her and my rule for the event is no one attends that we don’t already know.

Thanks a lot! BTW, as you will see if you visit the event file inside Post #1, that we are over 40 people paid now and $4,000 raised. Well done everyone, keep doing your thing! PS–a reminder, like with the case of Denise above, if you refer in someone new to the event and they send a check, they gotta put a note with the check that they are new attendees, along with their contact info, so that I can touch base with them. All new people get a personal reachout from me so I can meet them and explain the event.

Mexican works perfectly fine for me! Hombre de Sueter would like to once again claim a pre-event, morning setup volunteer slot if still open.

Looking forward to seeing more confirmations and, hopefully winemakers. Glad that John and Aida can make it down.

Auction–I may bring a last bottle that I have of 09 or 11 Sonkin Cellars Persona—I don’t know how many have had access to try Loren’s wine—and pair it with something else as one lot…

Slainte,

Mike

Frank - Denise and Tim Marshall (she’s now married) is a good friend of mine and he’s the founder/CTO of our company!