DONE: Long List, Burgs, Domestic good stuff

Done, Thanks!

Berg, leave the locker unlocked and I’ll clear it out for you buddy.

Updated with sold and pending

Friday bump…any orders that come in before tomorrow will be shipped out Monday, otherwise shipping will be the Monday after Turkey Day [cheers.gif]

Football Sunday bump…you know you’re going to be sitting there at home with football on, drinking wine, while looking at and buying wine on the internet anyway, might as well get a good deal and buy some of these [wink.gif]

Bump for Black Friday Updated Pricing [cheers.gif]

Cyber Monday bump with discounting still in place…discounts will end tomorrow, and prices go back up.

[wow.gif] newhere

Yep, so either jump on the sale prices or not champagne.gif

And I haven’t even started auctioning anything yet!

Holiday weekend sale is over, back to reality…props to those that realized you still got the multicase discount on the sales prices [cheers.gif]

I’ll post this on CC Feedback as well but I thought I’d mention here that I bought a few nice bottles off this list from Berg and it was a smooth and fast transaction.

Thanks Brad, much appreciated!

Bump…Anything remaining heading off to consignment (at higher prices) on 1/1, so 4 weeks from tomorrow!

Bump for last push before NYE and consignment champagne.gif

Updated with sold bottles…9 more days at deep discounts.

Random bump, just 'cuz [cheers.gif]

Everyone should buy the rest of Berg’s wines so he can buy more Jura. k, Thanks.

^ I agree!

Alright y’all, last day! 10% continues, or make offers if you want…I’ll take everything down when I wake up tomorrow, so if you get a request of offer in before then I’ll go with it.