Dallas/Fort Worth offline now Nov. 14th?

USA v Mexico?

Count me out.

I think we need an updated roll call for the 17th. I think we currently only have the following confirmed:

Alex O. +1
Michael F. +3
Scott T.

Anyone else?

Hey Everyone. We need to push this a little bit. Just had to move my daughter’s birthday to that weekend, so I probably won’t be able to make it. I would propose we move it back two weeks. That would be either Friday Nov. 6th or Saturday Nov. 7th. I’m hoping that allows for more people to come!

Everyone please chime in and let me know which works best. We are still planning on meeting at the Classic Wine Storage in Southlake.

Best Regards,

Alex

Saturday the 7th would be great.

I am interested. If it is in Saturday thr 7th my wife and I could drive in from Tyler.

We have a dinner appt Saturday night in Dallas. We could do the 6th, though. Besides the Classic Wine Storage, there is a restaurant called Trio in Southlake which is nice (and BYOB).

Well, not having heard any follow-ups about the 6th, I am now going to a Bubbles tasting at Pappa’s. champagne.gif

Saw the date change…can’t do the 14th but you all should do it if you can. If not, I can do the 21st.

I’m around either the 14th or the 21st. We have consensus on a new date?

I feel bad guys. I was the one that pushed this, but my schedule has gotten very complicated between now and Christmas. Perhaps we set something up for Middle of December., like Saturday the 19th?

Personally, I’m thinking after the new year…

I"m rather late to this thread, but I’m up for a weekend tasting. Preferably on a Saturday. I could do early December, but I tend to agree with Joe that after the 1st seems to be a better bet. Folks get over scheduled around the holidays.

How does January 16th fit with people’s schedules? It’s a couple of weeks after the New Year and should give folks time to get back into a routine schedule?

Good idea Mike - unfortunately, that’s the one Sat. in January I already have something scheduled…
Don’t let me stop it from happening, though, unless others like the 23rd or 30th better.

30th works for me.

Fine with me, too. Anyone else?

Catching up on this thread. I’m available on 1/30 in the afternoon. A Saturday in Feb works, too.

Just started a new thread about this Saturday, the 23rd.