Dallas/Fort Worth offline now Nov. 14th?

Offline at Classic sounds like fun!

I’m in

So it sounds like we have the following:

Alex O
Scott T
Phil C

Who else is in for Oct. 17th?

We would be a maybe depending upon kids and location.

Look a couple posts up thread.

I might be able to swing that. Let me check the calendar and confirm with the missus. Not too far from me.

Ok…so we are now at the following confirmed:

Alex O & Norah O
Scott T
Phil C
Bill L.

Do we want to figure out a theme, or just do a free for all? I would say that since I am new to the Great State of Texas, and since everything in Texas is “Bigger” that we should go for big wines. That doesn’t have to mean expensive, just wines that are big and in your face, and a good representation of their respective variety.

I am probably going do a Napa Cab, but what does everyone else think?

Maybe we figure out food theme and bottle requirement (1 per person?)? Wife will likely be with me so I’m game for a big Cab/Bordeaux but wife might be up for something less bold.

Oops, I spoke to soon… My wife just reminded me the 17th is our daughter’s birthday. I’m out but you all have fun.

I am cool with big and in your face.

Put me down as a tentative plus one.

I’m a tentative plus one as well. Is Mondavi Coastal considered big and in your face?

Just saw this thread. No going back to school. Just too expensive and I don’t think it’ll be worth it. As for an offline, I’m still on the wagon, but I’d take part sometime down the road.

Do I need to bring some snacks?

Fair question. Do we need anything? If so what would be good to have?

Add me +3 to this list.

Sadly, I just drank one of the bottles I was going to bring to the offline with another berserker last night. I will see if I can scrounge up another, but in the world of unicorn wine, it was a stand-out!

I mean it was mind-blowingly good! Can’t wait to spill it’s secret!

Nevermind, I’m out.

Like Yoda said to Luke, “There is another…bottle”!!!

I’ll be in LA this weekend, need to try for another one if this is successful.