Chicago, May 16 anyone? OP updated with list of attendees - post wines if you want.

is the OP list official? Looks like we’ll need 2 tables of 8 if I’m reading that correct.

gotta drop out as I have goosefoot reservations that night thanks to Charles Hetzel

I need to drop also- just noticed the date and I will not be back from beautiful Dallas in time. Will miss seeing Mr Hack.

I’m out also; talk I was going to attend has been rescheduled. I apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to meeting some Chicago-area Beserkers (and even some NYC-area ones) in the future.

Looks like the group is shrinking. Quality instead of quantity is always a good thing, and then there’s the wine . . . I will call Sun Wah to see about reserving tables. Please post confirmations so I know who is coming.

So far so good subject to clients. Krug MV

I’m still in. Wine TBD.

Confirmed.

Confirmed for two.

I’m still in. What time is our reservation?

7 PM - I ordered 3 ducks and a small suckling pig. If that’s too much food, You will get to take home leftovers. I will have one of the other guys who is coming to the conference with me. I will bring some good wine.

Bump - changed the order to pig+2 ducks so we can get other stuff is we want. Anyone actually coming?

I’m coming and will easily eat half a duck and then some. Looking forward to dining with you again, Jay.

Somehow I haven’t been back to Sun Wah since “Bearserkerfest.” Looking forward to it. [cheers.gif]

It might be worthwhile to send out a group PM to everyone who said they’re coming.

Unfortunately, I’m not going to be able to attend.

Unfortunately I have to drop from this one. Have fun guys!

Hate to cancel, but I’m stuck in Indiana till late on Friday. Sorry.

Saxum James Berry Vineyard 2009 and a 2007 Zind Humbrecht Calcaire. We will be leaving the hotel just before 6 pm which should be fine, but in case we are a bit late, don’ drink everything without us.

Is that tonight?