Chicago Bearserkerfest, 5/18 Sun Wah BBQ (now with all tables included)

Is sure has, glad to be joining in!!!

Robert, you can add me to the WTDS II table. Thanks.

Good move, Scott.

The menu is now showing in OP.

Can you sign me up for Wines that don’t suck II? My wife is threatening to join now so I might be plus 1 to all activities. Will confirm by Thursday. Thanks.

I’ll make it for 2, and we can change it later if need be, Carlos.

I guess I’ll go with the Pinot/whites table.

Thanks, Rowen.

Any room left… at any table (except for Chave; I have no Chave)? By chance, I’ll be in Chicago this weekend. Get in too late on Friday (land at 7:15) to go Blue Star and I can’t make the Domaine tasting, but I could do dinner on Saturday… [worship.gif]

… guess I should check the offline page more often.

Kyle, I just gave the final count to the restaurant, but we may be able to squeeze you in.
I will let you know by tomorrow night.

Thanks. Is there a thread with all the weekend’s events listed? As far as I can tell, I see Hot Doug’s and Blue Star on Friday, Domaine Saturday afternoon, Wah Sun Saturday evening.

Sunday at Jordan’s house.

Thanks. Can’t make that either…

Robert,
My name is Rick Dayan and I’m a late add on for Fridays activities and was hoping to be able to attend sat as well but it seems that the tables are full.
So, I guess what m asking is if there is any addnl space available,I have several wines that would fit in just about in any of the “themes” that are available.
Should I just bring an asst. of wines.,I’ve got some beautiful Cali cabs,rhone ranger and a veritable shitload of CDPs and northern rhones. Plenty of pinots,stickies,German aus,tba,gold capsules ,spa and kabinets
anyway,I’d love to attend and meet some like minded wine people.
I saw Pegau mentioned also and I have a very rare bottle of Pegau,it’s the 95 cuvée maxim,which was bottled to commemorate the baptism of Maxim, Laurence’s son,809 bottles were made a cording to the label.
I also have what I consider to be the finest cdp I’ve ever tasted,the 98 cuvee Laurence,a truly amazing cdp.
As you may have discerned by now,I love wine,and most importantly,I love sharing it!
I’ve got mags galore of cdps also,most a little on the young side,03,01 mon Aeiul,deus freres,beaucastel,VT etc.
Please drop me a note and let me know whatroceedure I should follow in order to fit in as much as possible
Thanks a million
Rick

Rick, love to have ya, but i’ll know better tomorrow.

Anyone hear from Carlos Delpin? I may have to scratch him, he has replied to no messages from anyone.

We are waiting to hear from Carlos Delpin, Kyle… as of 5/7, he was either going to be 1 or 2, but so far, is zero, and is not replying to messages. Will let you know tomorrow.

Rob:

Cancel me at WTDS-1. I’m sitting at Rick’s table [snort.gif]

I’ll canel you, but Rick is sitting at OUR table, and you can have some New World lovin’ or something. [snort.gif]

Thanks. If i make the cut, let me know what table so I can bring something appropriate.