Chicago Bearserkerfest, 5/18 Sun Wah BBQ (now with all tables included)

confirmed +1

I’m in

Sorry guys I can’t make it.

Regarding themed tables, anyone who wishes to can start one up, or duplicate one that is already filled up.

Izzy Nosnik and his plus one are already committed to Jordan’s Champagne and Burgundy table so I assume they are coming.

Thanks, Suzanne. Very helpful , thou art. [cheers.gif]

I’m out for Sat night… date night with the pregnant wife. I suspect a raucous wine dinner where she can’t drink is not on the agenda.

Anyone on the bubble re attending please either confirm, drop, or request additional time to decide either herein or via PM.

Do I need to start a table called “People who don’t suck” or will we just sit wherever there is an empty space?

Jay, it looks like the only table that is full is the Chave table. You can join one of the others already started, or start a new themed table (or duplicate an existing one).

But if you wish to start a table under that heading…

[stirthepothal.gif]

Bump—

10 folks still needing to pick a table, and a few still need to confirm.

[cheers.gif]

Hi Robert,

I’ve confirmed for this dinner, but was not listed in the latest update. Thanks.

Did you have a table picked, Scott?

A few of the tables filled up pretty quickly a few weeks back (before I noticed in fact), and I’m not really interested in a table with a bunch of US pinot, so I’ll just add on to whatever table ends up being open as we get closer to the date.

Confirmed
1998 Williams Selyem Rochioli Riverblock Pinot Noir

Welcome, Frank!

Robert,

If it’s not to late in the game, put me down (+1) at the WTDS II table. Thanks!

Hey, Anwar, glad you can join in. Been quite awhile!