CANCELLED Boston OL @ Royal East Sun. June 12 afternoon

Unfortunately, Ron, will be unable to make it after all. Having minor knee surgery on Monday and probably will still be having trouble getting around. Enjoy, and see you at the next one.

Speedy recovery but should you need some transportation I would be happy to do so.

Katie and I will bring:

1. 2006 BV Georges de Latour
  2. Cedric Bouchard Roses de Jeanne champagne

I’ll bring an 09 Jean Sebastian Dauvissat Vaillons and a second wine TBD.

I had an '86 and '87 last summer and they were amazing.

Ron, I’m just confirming that Becky will be joining us. The last time we spoke, I wasn’t sure.

Got it

I just got a call that Ron was just hospitalized and the OL will be cancelled. Join me in praying that he has a speedy recovery.

Mods, is it possible to put “cancelled” in the subject line since Ron is not able to right now?

Ron,

Wishing you well and hope to see you soon

Ron,

Wishing you well and hope to see you soon

Well that was no fun. Congestive heart failure and passed out for 35 hours after shouting to Joyce to call 911. The only thing I remember was drowning on the almost four liters of liquid the sucked out of my lungs. I’m sure this is what water boarding feels like, I understand the EMT’s works on me for quite awhile before I was stable enough to go to the hospital where the placed two stents in the widow maker artery.
Just amazing I’m alive and back home typing this. The party OL will be rescheduled and I will surely make it even more special.
Thank for all your good wishes, champagne.gif flirtysmile

glad to hear you are ok Ron!!!

so happy to hear you’re back home and able to joke about the whole affair. That sure sounds like a very unpleasant way to celebrate a birthday. Please let us know how the recovery goes and of course your plans for your Birthday bash next year. Ron & Katie

How frightening. Glad to hear you’re doing well

OMFG!

Just saw this thread (thank you, Peter K).

Get better!

The world needs more not less, mensches.

Yikes, Ron, I hope all is well and you are on the mend.

[quote=“EileenS”]Yikes, Ron, I hope all is well and you are on the mend.[/quote

I certainly am and I expect to re-plan my re-BIRTHday celebration soon, again thank you all for you good wishes they were much appreciated.

Just saw this thread.
Ron, sounds like you’ve made a start to a good recovery. Take care of yourself and you’ll be drinking that wine soon enough.

So glad that you are OK Ron! Prayers headed your way. I would love to help celebrate your birthday when you are up for it. I am also in Boston. Be well Ron!