Berserkerfest 7.0 - White Plains June 21. PIZZA INFO. ANYONE WITH FOOD ALLERGIES?

I just saw the note on this event. What the heck, maybe I should try coming up to White Plains occasionally
I’d figure out which wine(s) meet the strict selection criteria. neener

I’m not sure this group is ready to handle 2 miles and points junkies. [wink.gif]

We’ll be there. Tentatively we’ll bring some ribs in a filipino style marinade to be grilled.

The wine selection criteria are so well known to others that it was not necessary to describe, but for the newbies, the theme is bthe traditional “Wines that don’t suck.”

So long as he brings a wine that doesn’t suck we can handle anything.

You are correct Mr. Hack. Berserkers have put up with (and tolerated) my other hobby.

In…cheers Jay for putting this together.

Just saw this. I hope to make it +1. Will check with the +1 and let you know.

I’m also a tentatively in and I’ll bring some eats if I can make it.

Is your + 1 the delightful Mrs Ken V, or The Collector. Either way, we all win. flirtysmile

Jay, can I bring bakery goodies from Boiano in Mam’k?

Brian Boitano? Isn’t he the Chuck Norris of figure skating? You can bring whatever you want. The rules do not specify what and bringing anything is still optional.

I’ll bring some Welch’s grape juice concentrate in case you need add some to your glass, Jay. [snort.gif]

I certainly won’t need it to add flavor to my stuff, but you might want to have a jar in case you can’t find any flavor in that stuff you tend to drink. neener

Jay likes his fruit. neener

Berserkerfest 7.0? Sounds fun. Please mark me as tentative. Checking flights.

Sounds awesome. I’d love to attend with a +1, if possible. I can post food closer to the date.

Welcome.

I would like to come to, and I promise not to bring any pomegranate smoothies or equivalents. champagne.gif

The original Pomegranate Smoothie was the Silver Springs Winery Blueberry Bliss that Michel Abood and I both tasted at BF 2.5 in the very same back yard. He rated it 51 points because he swallowed. I gave it 49 points because I had to spit it out.

PS - The pool is officially open. It will take a day or two to kill the last of the algae and a few days of sun for the solar heater to warm it up.

I am not sure I understand. Michel’s contact with it was much longer than yours, so he was entitled to give it a lower score