BerserkerDay IV - Jan 27, 2013 - BRAINSTORMING TIME!

Merrill, and auction item is simply an item up for auction, with a start time and a stop time, bidding in posts on the thread. The BerserkerDay III forum has all the auctions from last year listed, if you want to take a look.

Received another ‘free shipping’ offer for Donors - awesome! And this one from one of my favorite wineries on the BerserkerDay list! Any other ITB’ers who have already submitted offers, particularly those with discounted shipping, if you want to consider free shipping to Donors, let me know!

Thanks, I’ll try to make time to take a look and see if anything fits.

Funny, this will be our first time participating and I was wondering if I will end up selling more bottles of wine or buying. [cheers.gif]

This will be my third year as a participating winery. The first year was what we shall call a learning experience [cheers.gif] - a positive one, but one in which I figured out how to do it better the second year. Last year was great. This year I am stepping up to donate to the auction. I make so many positive connections through this Board that it seems the right time to do something a little “more.”

I think this is an awesome event and very well put together, but any reason its done smack in the middle of mailer season? I would think it might stimulate business for winemakers in “off” times of year, and I think Berserkers might have more dollars to allocate to it as well.

This will go in the ‘main’ thread on BerserkerDay IV forum, but:

For those who do not know, BerserkerDay was named for the day it was founded at its current location on the web, Jan 27, with the URL wineberserkers.com.

History of BerserkerDay: Special thanks go out to Mark Squires for giving us our name (will attach the file on the actual thread) and Melissa McCall for capturing the moment, before the word that bore our community became a banned word…

Agreed. The main reason we are participating is to thank Todd and everyone for this BB and to try and be a part of something.

Todd,

This loyal donor will be setting up a trade show on 1/26. I hope that you’ll go live at 12:01 am eastern time on 1/26. Failure to do so will:

• keep me whole
  • make my wife very happy
  • make me sad

Same here. All in pricing is the way to go in most cases.