BerserkerDay IV - Jan 27, 2013 - BRAINSTORMING TIME!

K thx

Absolutely count me in!!! I had so much fun last year. I will be better prepared this year…send me the timeline. gloria@akomazoume.com

THANK YOU!!
G

we are good for some verticals… and some things we’ve never offered before…:slight_smile:

[cheers.gif] We will have an offer but not sure yet what it will be.

Karen

We will participare. Send me date/time info evan@foglinevineyards.com

Evan, feel free to email me at todd @ wineberserkers.com or PM the BerserkerDay IV Committee (it’s a group on the right side of a PM, so you can get us all in the PM)

I have not been around here long enough to experience one of these. However, something tells me my CPA wife is going to kill me on the 28th…

So trying to figure out what to offer…if I recall from last year, majority liked an all in shipping included price. Any thoughts on what you would like to see?

G

This? [berserker.gif]

That is do-able…but you have to come visit me and drink with me to get it… : ))

Gloria,

I personally find all in shipping deals attractive. Means I don’t have to sit and wonder what the final number is going to be when trying to pull the trigger.

Exactly - that’s what I tell prospective ITB’ers - for some reason, the same discount on the wine doesn’t garner as much interest as that discount applied as ‘free shipping’.

I tend to appreciate the “all in” pricing because some wineries charge much much more for shipping than others. Some of the wineries I order direct from charge as much as $18/btl for small orders while others are in the $1-4/btl range.

+1.
When I know the cost is “all in” then I can manage what I get better. Translated = I buy more wine as I truly know what I’ve spent instead of stopping early due to my guessing on the high side what shipping and handling charges may be.

I have never participated in a Berserkers Day but sounds awesome. Can someone give me a breakdown of how the deals will be presented? Like, will it be a front page takeover…?
Just curious. I will certainly be checking back!

Do check out BerserkerDay III, which is on this forum, linked at the very top - you’ll see all last year’s offers and discussions.

Essentially, each offer is given its own thread, and discussions and purchasing ensue. Plan to take the day off.

Indeed, that thread answered all questions. Thank you. Sounds amazing. And on a weekend! I’m psyched.

6 DAYS AWAY!!

ITB’ers, here’s your last chance to submit offers!

The offers are still coming in - could use more auction items if you’ve got something special to offer up!

I plan to send the Donors a list of offers one day prior.

How does the auction item work, Todd? I have to admit I am so busy on BerserkerDay answering inquiries and processing orders that I really never look at the other offers/goings on.