Bay Area Maison Ilan 2011 Tasting

Craig, Fri - Sun aren’t good for me in general. If you are married to those dates I will have to pass. Normally only Mon - Wed are possible, but please don’t let that influence you [wink.gif]

That week/weekend works for me. Am away again Feb 4-6.

That works for me. I’m in London the week before and tied up the week after. The weekend works well though.

[grin.gif]

I’m washing my hair that night.

Is that only going to take one night, Craig? [grin.gif].

Should we nail this one down?

I spoke to Andrew tonight. We are going to do two things on one day since there is a lot of overlap in people and lots of events going on. We’ll so a semi-formal Maison Ilan tasting followed by the fondue dinner (separate wines for fondue - non-fancy crisp whites), at Andrew and Chiara’s house. We will structure it so you can attend either or both.

I’ll let Andrew suggest some dates.

And I thought you guys were discussing world peace the whole time.

What we were really discussing was the outstanding qualities of the Caymus 40th. We just couldn’t keep our noses out of our glass. [wow.gif]

OK question for the group: weekday or a Friday night??? And the follow on is for the group to come to a consensus on the date. Weekdays we are pretty easy and can make it happen just about any evening. Fridays are a bit more problematic (definitely a no go Jan 30th) and will become even more so if Tahoe finally gets some white stuff. Over to you folks.

“World cheese.”

Either weekday or Friday works for me.

I see this tasting/dinner is now combined with the Fondue night. I would love to attend - Wednesday the 28th of January would be ideal for me, as I am at Stanford that day during the day. Monday and Tuesday the 26th and 27th are out for me due to BerserkerDay commitments.

Doubleheader Sounds Great! Hope it will be a weeknight.

Wednesdays are best for me, followed by Mondays. Fridays aren’t so good.

Either is fine for me.

Monday - Wednesday are best for me.

Any update on this? Do we have a date?

Andrew, what works for you if we are doing a fondue/MI double-header?