AOC Imports?

No satisfactory response yet. Will try to work it out for another week then will call my bank (disputes usually proceed more smoothly if there is evidence of an attempt to work things out). But given that the mighty WHWC was only able to grab the undesirable vintages of Felletig (which are still gathering dust in their inventory), it seems more and more doubtful that Kyle and/or AOC could have magically skimmed off the 09/10 cherries. Oh well.

I emailed Holly about some 2009 Maison Ilan wine that I bought. No flipping response!

Getting upset!

too many other reputable companies out there for me to hurl funds at this one

Requested delivery of some wines I ordered in July. Response was “Did you pay for them?”… I said yes, attached the invoice, and requested confirmation that the wines were in inventory. That was Tuesday, and nothing since then. I’ve begun the charge-back process.

This is basically my situation. However, I submitted my invoice during the first week of September.

Hey Steve
I will be placing calls to Holly. Please keep me updated. If anyone else is having issues, please contact me at ray at maison-ilan.com

I apologize for this inconvenience. I have sent the 2009 wines a while ago and was told that everyone (that had not requested the wines to be held) had received their wines. This was the only vintage we dealt with them regarding direct shipments.

No word from Holly Ray. Thanks

FYI I have been in contact with Holly. She assures me my wine is safe and we’re just winning for weather to give us a shipping window.

No further progress on the Felletig, filed a credit-card dispute today.

Holly has reached out to me and is in the process of verifying orders, etc. I’m told my Felletig will ship out this week.

Good to hear, Scott. I have no dog in this hunt, wine-wise, but I am kinda pulling for Holly. Kyle? Not so much…

I also received an email from Holly this weekend. After resending my invoice she let me know the status of the wines that I had ordered. The wines I ordered are not available yet, through AOC or otherwise, so it is hard to judge whether I will receive the wines. However, her commnication is a positive development.

received an email last week thanking me for providing the invoice, and that she’d let me know about the wines. i already got my chargeback granted by my bank. emailed her to let her know and to please NOT ship.

Heard back from Holly. Seems sincere, and attempts to resolve are legitimate. seems chaotic behind the scenes. I wish her luck, and regret I had to pull out.

So she didn’t know what your order was and asked you to provide a copy of the invoice? Did she have your credit card information or did you have to call your card provider to dispute the charge?

i had already paid over the summer. i disputed directly with them when two weeks passed early this month with no response.

took the cues from this thread and disputed. holly is saying the right things, and i wish her well in this and future ventures, but with what i was reading here, i could not risk having $ locked up.

I finally got the Felletig, after a long period of no communication. Holly talked to me on the phone and claimed there were legal issues that were causing various problems. I removed the credit-card dispute and consider the matter closed.

He’s a real peach. I quit buying from WHWC several years ago solely because of him.

This past Monday I received an e-mail from Holly letting me know that my wine was being shipped on Oct. 29th. Today I received my wine; that is the good news.

The bad news is that I received only TWO bottles of 2010 Felettig Chambolle-Musigny Clos Le Village instead of the THREE that I had ordered. I just sent Holly an e-mail letting her know this (along with a copy of my receipt showing that I had bought three bottles). I have asked her to please ship me my third bottle. Hopefully, that will be the case.

I’ve been dealing with Holly on my 09 Ilan. She is suppose to be shipping to me this week. To be honest I’ve never dealt with either Kyle or Holly before so I have no dog in this fight but she has been very helpful and communicative so far. I’ll post an update when I have something.