4th Annual Di Fara's Pizza - Brooklyn - February 9, 2016

T - 10 days, and still no wines posted. pileon

If you can’t make it, those on the waitlist will gladly take your place. I’ll even be proactive an return your payment. neener

Please post your wines.

Marie-Noelle Ledru Champagne Extra Brut Grand Cru

'13 Becklyn Cab.

Bringing:
2004 Saxum James Berry Bone Rock
2006 Kosta Brown Sonoma Coast
2011 Passopisciaro Guardiola

I’ll figure out what we’re bringing over the weekend. Don’t worry, we’re still in. [cheers.gif]

I will bring a 2002 Whitehall Lane reserve, a 2007 Barbi Brunello and a 2007 R. Foley Petite Sirah.

Anxious to taste this. I have one sitting in my cellar.

Bring Stems.

OK Dan–how about 2010 Halter Ranch Ancestor, and 2012 Campesino Pinot Noir “Mis Ninas”. If I remember correctly, when we bought the Halter Ranch we did so with the intention of sharing it with you sometime.

Have not fully decided, but leaning toward bringing a 2013 Rhys Alpine Chardonnay and a 2013 Foillard Morgon Cote du Py.

I wouldn’t mind tasting the '13. flirtysmile

seconded. Rhys is making fantastic wine.

You had your chance, blame it on the governor! neener
I opened the '13 Alphine and Horseshoe side by side in December, and then again in January for the Great Greek meal offline. I think the Alpine is a winner near the horseshoe, and in general.I’m sure the ‘host’ would be happy

Are you still thinking. neener

Bring stems.

More like searching. I’ll update ASAP

Looks like I won’t clear the rather large wait list ahead of me. Have a good time and hope to meet some of the NYC WBers next time!

We could possibly be getting another snowstorm on Tuesday, be prepared!

Oh crap seriously? I really need to plan work trips to Florida in February going forward :frowning:

Sun-Mon-Tues chance of snow. Nothing definitive yet, but it did snow last year and was about 15 degrees at dinner time.