4th Annual Di Fara's Pizza - Brooklyn - February 9, 2016

Please add me +1 to the waitlist.

I don’t know about exceptionally good – but Feb. 9 does happen to be my birthday so I will see what I can dig up (perhaps Champagne)

This will serve as a reminder, as I’m not in the habit of chasing anyone down.

Attention Waitlisters > you can expect a message sometime Sunday night as to whether you’ve cleared.

Hey everyone. Small change with the wine. I ended up trying the wine I was going to bring and let’s just say I’m glad I didn’t bring it to this event. It was ok but…so put me back on for bubbles. Not sure which producer/vintage just yet. Thx.

Pasquale and I are flying from MN. I can bring stems, but if somebody local wanted to help us out, I’d appreciate it. Let me know if it’s not too much trouble.

Otherwise…looking forward to seeing everyone. Take care.

I will bring a Mag of - 2008 Tenuta Monteti Caburnio and probably something else also.

I’ll update the thread with new paid attendees Sunday night. I’d do it now, but we’re slumming it in the city this weekend. New York City.

Right now, looks like waitlisters will clear if any of the attendees drop out. It happened last year, so anything is possible.

Bring stems.

I can bring some extra stems (Zalto Universals ok?) for out-of-towners…

That would be much appreciated, Michael. We’re trying to pack light, and a hardshell guncase filled with stems doesn’t really fit. Thanks. Plus I’ve never tried Zaltos, so that’s a bonus.

My initial plan was to bring Little Black NV, but I do reserve the right to bring Champagne or another cab

Since my wife likes white, we’re bringing a '13 Liquid Farm Chardonnay Golden Slope.
We had the '12 at Di Fara’s 2 years ago.

What are you bringing?

Yellow Tail Chard in magnum.

We’re thinking:
2010 Keating Zinfandel Buchignani Vineyard,
2003 Pertimali (Livio Sassetti) Brunello di Montalcino, and
A Tercero Rhone blend to be named later.

I love the Tercero Outlier (white blend).

Put me on, hopefully I can make it this year!

Ok, I have finalized the wines for Christian, Danielle and myself.

1.5L Molettieri Taurasi 2006
1.5L Pierre Gimmonnet Flueron BdB 2006

2 weeks and a day away.

What are you bringing?

You already told us…

[snort.gif]

Wow my work trip to NYC lines up! Is there still room?
I’m flying in from Seattle on 2/8. Would love to meet some NYC WBers and the legendary flyer talk Dan :slight_smile: