3rd Annual - Di Fara's Pizza in Brooklyn - February 17, 2015

2008 Tenuta Monteti Caburnio Mag

Dan,

Connie is leaving for Europe on wed so I won’t be able to come.

Trying to get to Jersey this weekend, my wines will depend on that trip.

I will bring a nice bottle of bubbly for Zhi however!

Looking forward to this! Think my hotel will let me borrow stems to bring? Hehe

Bring stems. [wink.gif]

Post your wine.

If you’re concerned about the weather, check out http://www.weather.com and plug in 11234.

See you tomorrow at 7:00.

Whoa nelly this place is cold! Went to two stores to get ear muffs or a warm hat and both were sold out! Not sure why I brought my sandals to NY haha

I’ll bring a '93 Mondavi Zinfandel. Looking forward to some delicious pizza!

Di Fara’s was ok with a few people not showing up last night due to snow in southern New Jersey. I already refunded one member. I’d like to refund the other, and with your reminder, I’ll gladly do so.

We had 18 attendees last night. The pizza kept coming out faster than we could eat them. This was a new experience for repeat attendees. [wink.gif]
We were stuffed by 9:00. Dom made us an assortment of pies. My favorite was the cherry tomatoes and onion, the white pizza with porcini mushrooms, the meatball pizza, the original, the veggie, the pepperoni, the fresh garlic and tomato, and the sausage and pepper. If I left anything out, you can fill in. These dinners are always about the good company, the wine, and the food… in that order.

This dinner was an exception to the rule.

Pizza
Company
Wine

The '07 Sojourn Howell Mountain Cab was singing after 90 minutes.

Nice seeing old friends, and nice making new ones. See you at the 4th Annual on Fat Tuesday 2016.

You can mark your calendars. I just officially confirmed the date. February 9, 2016. I’ll post a new thread in December.

Looking forward to it!

OK — the Erfer clan is counting the days!

Hopefully this will be the year.