3rd Annual - Di Fara's Pizza in Brooklyn - February 17, 2015

Just trying to get to the top on Berserkerday.

Last year, a Liquid Farm Golden Slope Chard went very well with pizza. [cheers.gif] I got in on the deal this year. champagne.gif

Dan,
Thank you for organizing. Due to a schedule overhaul for the next several weeks because of recent weather related postponements, I must un-rsvp for Feb 17.
Margie

[cry.gif]

I just PM’d everyone my paypal information. Since the list is coming up a little short (with 2.5 weeks to go), I’m going to invite other wine interested friends from Flyertalk. You have another couple of days to sign up before I do this.

Thanks.

I’m in. Let me know the Paypal info.

Dan,

Please add Christian Galliani and Danielle Oteri as my +2. PM received, payment coming soon.

The bolded paid list is coming in one by one. Thanks.
Seats still available.

When you have an idea what you’re bringing, please post.

Sounds like a place I would want to go when I visit my daughter who lives in Brooklyn. Headed up some time in May. Dates not set yet. Maybe I can meet some of you on that trip.

22 so far.

Waitlist started.

I sent everyone paypal information. Seats are held pending payment. In Brooklynese we say, first come first served. Since I’m in my trade show season, I don’t have the time to chase any of my friends down to see if they’re still interested in joining us at Di Fara’s.

I’ve been wanting to try this place for years now! Glad my company is sending me to NYC for work. Looking forward to meeting everyone and enjoying some great pizza and wine!

I’m sorry to miss this year’s Di Fara offline as the date won’t work for me. Last year’s event had a parade of Dom’s delicious pies throughout the night, and plenty with fun with the attendees. Enjoy!

how many mags of 96 krug you bringing?

Can I get on the wait list?

Tell ya what Brian, since several people on the list are still on the fence, I’ll clear you. Start thinking about the wine you’re going to bring. I’ll send you payment info.

Welcome aboard.

21 paid. If Leo comes we’ll have 23.

If for some reason someone can’t make it, I’ll try to find a replacement, so you can get a refund. We have to guarantee 20, so all is good.

When you decide what you’re bringing, please post.

I’m back to +4

I’m coming one of these years, but this is not that year. School vacation week.

Next Tuesday.

February 17 at 7:00pm

Bring stems.

When you know what wine you’re bringing, please post. I’m going to bring a 07 Sojourn Cabernet Sauvignon Howell Mountain, unless my Liquid Farm Chard arrives. [whistle.gif]

Please start posting your wine. [cheers.gif]

Dan

04 Pegau
06 Casanova Di Neri Tenuta Nuova
06 Felsina Rancia
06 Carlisle Papas Block Syrah
Maybe a San Diego aged barrel stout :stuck_out_tongue:

2009 Jonata Todos