'07 Maybach release date MERGED

I had this already in the budget and accounted for, so it doesn’t count against my buying freeze.

I went for six and wish listed six more.

You get to wish list your budget as well? nice… [thumbs-up.gif]

There’s a wish list option?

Yup. On the first page of the order, you see your allocation and an option to wish list some more bottles.

To quote a certain someone - “Baller”. neener

Go big or go home.

[dance-clap.gif]

In for 6 - wishlisted 2 more.

OY. I am glad that I am not married and don’t have to explain this sudden increase on my VISA this month.
hitsfan [truce.gif]

Is anybody taking their Chardonnay allocation?

If not, why…price, vintage, not a white fan?

price

you can get RM chard for half of the maybach price

Yes.

I actually tatsed the 06 Chard and it was a large wine. I loves the reds big, but not the whites.

Hardly ever drinks Chards. My lady does but she’s happy with daily drinkers.

Has anyone gotten the actual release notification via e-mail yet? I never got one (still haven’t) before I actually placed the order this morning. I was just hitting refresh every five minutes.

Passed on mine because of funds, but may take them on pay day…or might wishlist 6 more cabs. Placed an order for 6 a few mintues ago. -mJ

Purely a price issue for me. I pasased on my Auberts this year for the same reason.

Never got the e-mail, but logged in and took my 6 just to be sure they don’t sell out. This is one I couldn’t pass on. -mJ

http://www.wineberserkers.com/viewtopic.php?p=244462#p244462" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How’s that ‘freeze’ coming along? Pretty good?

Like I said…this was already accounted for before I made my decision to halt purchases.