Post IPNC Oregon 2005 Tasting

Todd Hamina has agreed to host this year’s post IPNC tasting at the Biggio Hamina tasting room in McMinnville (1722 SW Highway 18, Suite C, McMinnville, OR). The featured wine will be 2005 Oregon Pinot Noir. The date and time are July 30th at 1:00. If you are on the list, please PM Todd with your available wines so he can insure that we have two bottles of every wine, while having as much variety as possible. If you are still interested in participating, let me know and I’ll add you to the waiting list.

Jim Anderson
PGC +1
Rick Allen +1
Rich Trimpi +1
Andy Steinman
Steve Miller
Todd Hamina
Paul Cunningham +1
Bob Wood
Doug Ackerman +1
Jeff King
Jeff Hoofard +1
Marcus Goodfellow +1
Beau Carufel +1
Ron Felthoven +1
Greg Malcom
John Grochau
Mike Passo
Rolf Winterthur
Doug Tunnell +1
Kurt Heilman

I’d love to participate but, alas, there was no Rascal made in 2005.

I’m in for post ipnc.

I’d sent Jim a pm 3 mos ago with no response. I was about ready to announce a Sept date in Portland for an 05 Throwdown.

I’ll come up with a new theme for the Portland event once venue and date are locked.

Your birth year would certainly count! [cheers.gif]

and please +1 me for Joanne, thanks Rick.

RT

Schedule is a little dicey this year but sign me up +1.
I’ll make sure to lay off the 05s for the next couple months.

Todd - from your post in the other thread, I have a couple bottles of Maysara Delara if you don’t have any.

I’d love to make it but if you are talking the Monday post-IPNC again, schedule is dicey for me as well, leaving for Scotland for 2 weeks right about then. But sign me up just in case!

Count me in too! And Jim, I will pm you if needed. I have a few things from there, we’ll see what’s left as I do get thirsty…

Hi, please put me down, plus one. Does that mean 4 bottles?

Right, 4 bottles 2 different wines. If we follow the same process as last year Jim will collect the wine info in advance to make sure we don’t have any duplicates.

Would love to go but I have no 05’s. The shame!

OK just cleared my schedule. I’m in x 1.

I don’t know if others have this issue but I don’t always seem to get PMs people send me.

Possible two more if there’s still room. But … is this Sunday night or Monday night?

I’m interested in joining, but unfamiliar with the format…I won’t be attending IPNC though. Also need a good place to get some 2005’s apparently :slight_smile:

What is the day and approximate time?

Monday July 30th. Time tbd. But I bet 1pm will be it.

Steve

I am definitely down for another tasting. Me + 1 (Durstan S)
Jeff Hoofard

I’m not sure how many folks Jim/Todd can take, though last year we had quite a few. Until we get a number I’m going to keep putting people down. Be advised that some of the folks further down the list may end up on a waiting list

RIck, can you add me to the list for the Monday 2005 event +1?

IIRC, the 2 bottle per person quota provided enough for approx 30 tasters. I’m sure Jim remembers better as he set the attendance limit and organized the flights. The 7 - 8 winemakers increased the interest. There were approx 38 wines last year. Took a decent amount of space and 5 stems apiece.

RT