Golden State Warriors - pair of center court/front of section/bucket list seats available

Greetings WBers. I own a pair of full season tickets for the Golden State Warriors in Section 14, Row A1, seats 13 & 14. These are some of the best seats in Oracle Arena, as evidenced by the pic below that I took during the Warriors-Clippers playoff series a couple seasons ago. The games available below are all posted on the TicketsNow Ticketmaster site, and I can incrementally increase pricing there to your exact specifications to prove I own and control these tickets. This is an opportunity to get these tickets without having to pay the steep Ticketmaster surcharges, and I will also include the VIP Valet parking pass for each game purchased. Happy to meet locally in the SF Bay Area for an in-person transaction and ticket exchange (game tickets are transferred online and downloaded; parking pass is a physical ticket and can also be transferred online), and willing to accept PayPal gift for online transactions.

Here’s the list of games available (prices are per ticket, and games are only sold in pairs).

11/2/15 Memphis Grizzlies - $OLD
11/9/15 Detroit Pistons - $OLD
11/17/15 Toronto Raptors - $OLD
12/18/15 Milwaukee Bucks - $OLD
12/28/15 Sacramento Kings - $OLD
1/11/16 Miami Heat - $OLD
1/14/16 LA Lakers - $OLD
1/22/16 Indiana Pacers - $OLD
1/27/16 Dallas Mavericks - $OLD
2/6/16 OKC Thunder - $OLD
2/9/16 Houston Rockets - $OLD
3/1/16 Atlanta Hawks - $OLD
3/3/16 OKC Thunder - $OLD
3/7/16 Orlando Magic - $OLD
3/16/16 NY Knicks - $1000
3/27/16 PHI 76ers - $OLD
3/29/16 Washington Wizards - $900
4/1/16 Boston Celtics - $OLD
4/3/16 Portland Trail Blazers - $OLD
4/5/16 MIN Timberwolves - $OLD
4/7/16 SA Spurs - $OLD
Dubs-Clips.jpg

Wow, the Lakers are now less of a ticket than Houston or OKC even for a California derby

Cause they suck.

Are you willing to break them up by quarter? Because, like most NBA teams, I’m only interested in the 4th.

pileon

You can sit in the seats for the entire 4th quarter (and any OT) for 75% of the listed price. You’ll have to arrange for entry into the Arena on your own, and we can meet to hand off the tickets at the end of the 3rd quarter.

[basic-smile.gif] [basic-smile.gif] [basic-smile.gif]

Nice.

Season opener eve bump!

Don’t know if you noticed you don’t have a picture in your original post.

^^^ Hopefully it’s showing up now. I had it as a resizable image previously, and it was showing up on my laptop.

No bueno
image.jpg

Thanks for the feedback. For some reason, it was showing up on my laptop and iPad fine, but not for anyone else. Figured out that it’s better for me to upload the pic here, rather than try to use Google as a webhost.

Warriors games are over by the end of the first half. Entry is free after the 3ed quarter since so people left already. [truce.gif]

Updated for games sold. Go Dubs!

What’s the face value of these tickets?

Single game ticket pricing varies based on the game. As an example, for the Denver game tomorrow night, the Warriors organization was offering a single seat in my “price band” (i.e. front row of the section in section A5, which is along the baseline) for $675/seat.

Does that answer your question?

Perhaps Bruce is looking for examples of the actual games you’re selling tickets for.

Well that’s the thing. There’s no posted face value for the tickets, b/c typically there are no tickets available whatsoever in this section/price band. The Warriors moved to a variable pricing model maybe 5 or so years ago for single-game tickets that the organization was selling. When the Warriors sold out all 14,500 season tickets several seasons ago and started a wait list of interested season ticketholders that’s now 17,500 people strong, then their incentive for posting “face value” basically disappeared, and pricing for individual games disappeared from the website. Now, the only way to get pricing for games is to go to the Single Game Tickets option under the Tickets tab, which takes you to the “Single Game Ticket Marketplace”. You can choose any game, tab the “Resale” option to OFF, and you’ll see ticket prices for the few sections where tickets are available from the Warriors organization. Click on any game, and you’ll see that even options for the Sideline Club level seats (which start 5 rows behind mine, and go back 23 rows of seats) are limited and costly. For example, the Detroit Pistons game has seats available 2 sections over (i.e. sideline view facing the baselines) and 27 rows behind my seats at a price of $230/seat. BTW, that particular row where seats are available is the wheelchair patrons row.

Clear as mud? It’s a Bay Area thing…the SF Giants moved to a variable demand pricing model awhile back, as well.

I think most sports teams use the variable demand pricing model as face value. Clippers do the same. My tickets have a face value on them and they change for the game, but only on the hard copy tickets. The lowly hornets are the lowest ticket value and the Cleveland Cavs are the highest ticket value (3x).

But warriors are unique as they don’t place any “value” on the tickets. So you gotta do what is noted above

Thanks, Charlie. Didn’t realize how unique the GSW organization is by not printing an actual dollar amount on the physical tickets. I just assumed it was common amongst other NBA teams. Just did an image search for Clippers tickets, and I see that there is a face value printed on every ticket.

Now that I think back 10 years ago to when I became a season ticket holder, I don’t think pricing was printed on my tickets even then.

Updated for SOLD tix…