Golden State Warriors - pair of center court/front of section/bucket list seats available

If they were doing it recently I would think it’s because of their stance on reselling tickets (at least through non GSW revenue generating avenues) and making it more difficult to properly gauge value or them moving to the swipe/scan model, but if it’s been for ten years, who knows.

I assume you’d pay me $800 to watch the Knicks neener

Not with Porzingis in the lineup! Hopefully Melo has shut his piehole about the Knicks taking him instead of Okafor…

Updated for SOLD. Go Dubs!

Bump for SOLD as well as a never before done 16-0 record to start an NBA season.

Running out of available games, folks. 22-0 bump!

WOW! [swoon.gif]
Now you are willing to pay me 900 to watch the Knicks? [smileyvault-ban.gif]

BAN!!!

Porzingis looks like the real deal. Looking like he could be a Dirk Nowitzki with athleticism in a year or two. Ban all the Knicks fans who booed his selection at the Draft!

Have any WB’ers purchased these and are willing to comment on the view/experience in these seats? They look fantastic and it would be a once in a life time treat (probably who knows, might hit the lottery) :slight_smile:

Hey Nick, the seats sold to WBers are for games later in the season.

My seats are 2 seats from the center court line, and only the courtside row, 2nd courtside row and a narrow walkway separate you from the court. For nationally televised games, you’re literally looking over the shoulder of Mike Breen, Jeff Van Gundy, Mark Jackson, Reggie Miller, Chris Webber, Kevin Harlan, etc., as their broadcast desk is in front and to the left of my seats (you can see the laptop and obscured monitor on the broadcast desk at the bottom left of the pic above).

So yes, these are real…and fantastic. [bye.gif]

do you get courtside lounge access too? Maybe that’ll push nick over the edge :wink:

Good point, Monsieur Fu! Tickets get you access to the BMW Club inside of Oracle Arena. Nice buffet dinner spread and full bar. I saw Steve Ballmer, owner of the Clippers, eating nearby us when we had dinner there before the Warriors-Clippers game.

Never meant to doubt they were real or otherwise, was just curious if others enjoyed the seats from there. :slight_smile:

Edited for remaining games available.