LTB 2010 Colgin Syrah IX

Aloha Berserkers;
My buyer asked me to post that we are seeking to fill a purchase order
for 2010 Colgin Syrah IX .
i do not know which is the customer, however, generally our clients prefer OWC, and if we can not find at a good price
they will at times be ok with loose bottles.

I looked on Wine Searcher and I will guess the buyer is looking for low $300s range, that is my guess to save everyone time.
I do not speak for the buyer.
As I am not familiar with this wine I do not know if it even comes packed in an OWC…
please send offers to;
info@williamgladstoneimports.com

Thanks for all of your help,

Wine Searcher has them at $395 a bottle.

Tex,
I am impressed at your thorough efficiency in evaluating my posts.
If you have this kind of time I would think we could put your skills to better use.
such as, no one on my staff has time to evaluate the En Primeur offers pouring in. The offers have started and it will heat up now.
Rather than the useless activity of monitoring my posts, you could evaluate the offers from the Chateaux and negociants and organize what we should send out to our customers, or some such useful activity.

Would that be more rewarding? Or would it lose the joy you get from commenting on my posts?
I hate for you to lose that pleasure. It just occurred to me, given the choice of being productive or doing what you are doing?

You tell me

Got 2 bottles each of the 2003, 2004, 2005 Colgin IX Syrah. $1,350 buys all 6. No wood but I am the original buyer off the mailing list. Been in my temp controlled cellar since delivery from Colgin. I believe still wrapped in the tissue but need to check this.

Thanks for the offer, however, we were simply looking to fill an order for a client of that particular item and vintage.
We are not looking for Colgin inventory, I know they are great wines.
Just an FYI, I appreciate your offer, however, we can purchase those 6/btls @ $936.oo total from our regular source.

i am not meaning to be heartless or critical, hope it is helpful.
We must pay shipping, and add 15 - 20% to our cost and our clients have to receive at a price they can markup and resell after the additional shipping costs. We would probably sell at $1,100 and our client after paying for shipping I don’t know, maybe $1,300 or $1,400 is my guess.
Thanks though
Wm>

So many, many words. A simple “no thanks” would also work.

Diction, case and punctuation would help you understand better.

Please review the terms and conditions of this forum as it relates to openly discussing pricing on Commerce Corner.

Diction, case and punctuation would help you understand better.

[thankyou.gif]

Wow. So you are selling to other retail shops??

Mind blown

What liquor license do you hold that permits you to buy wine from a private collector in State A and resell that bottle to a retailer in State B? I’m not aware of any standard importing or wholesaling license that would permit such purchases/resales.

Bruce

Hmmm. The plot thickens.

I already contacted the Hawaii ABC with a complaint.

Snitches get stitches …just sayin…

So be it.

This Gladstone character offers ZERO to the community here, yet profits.

Other than the somewhat perverse entertainment value I get from just about every one of his posts, I would tend to agree.

Bruce I believe many of the posts here violate the law. Many/most sellers here cannot legally ship wines.

If you don’t feed him he will go away. There can be no good outcome for this forum with any involvement from the ABC. hitsfan

Then, tell Todd to deal with him.

Are you the wine police?