My very first dry week.

:stuck_out_tongue: Doctor says 3-4 days in the hospital with sepsis pneumonia. Can someone smuggle something in?

Dude…feel better. At this point, wine should be about 8 lines down on the list.

Good lord get better.

Wow. Get well soon!

You have an IV, right? Grab one of those boxed wines, pull the bag, and hang it up!

Holy crap! Sounds serious, hope you’re better soon. Love the attitude :slight_smile:

Tried my best Bob Wood impression with the left hand bird. I’m already mountains ahead of whee I was when I drive myself into the Emergency room this morning. I’ll be fine

I like the way you think.

Get well soon Brian!

And I was going to ask if you wanted to meet up for pizza this week! Guess not. Send me a private email about the wine smuggle [cheers.gif] .

Pizza lunch works for me. Need delivery though. Home Run Pizza is in Larkfield Center just around the corner on Old Redwood Hwy! :wink:

How did it happen???

dude. feel better soon!

Maybe you shouldn’t store your wine in your septic tank?

Get well. Seriously man, take care of yourself.

Had a chest cold for the past week. Thought I was rounding the bend yesterday. Sat my 2yr old grand-daughter all day.
This morning I was coughing up blood. Then I got shortness of breath, then chills and aches. Drove the tool truck to the emergency room. Rest is history. Doing way better.

You’re in our prayers, my friend!! Get well!

Send me your coordinates.

Get well!

image.png
Off to the ICU! Wish me luck.

Those grand kids will do it to you. I drove my wife to the Urgency Clinic a week ago Sat, a hacking cough turned into bacterial pneumonia, she has finally perked up enough to watch the little tyke. Half the people in the clinic had the same cough and went to imaging for an Ex-ray, the other half were drivers. Give time to recover. [cheers.gif]