Zoom event with Morgan Twain-Peterson and Joel Peterson--Thursday, May 7th @ 5PM PT / 8PM ET

Either date fine by me!

[headbang.gif] Week too early…drinking the 18 Once & Future Old Hill now! Vote Thursday.

YES!

Awesome!

This is great. Thank you.

I have some old 2009’s and 2010’s that I can bring to the party. See you next week.

dh

This should be a lot of fun! I think I can speak for both Pop and myself that we are happy to answer pretty much any questions- from queries about an individual wine or vineyard to broader theme stuff. Lots of cool topics to explore and obviously Pop has many generations of experience and wisdom he can tap into. I mean, he has been around almost as long as Tom “Old” Hill!

Two nice people and, from personal experience at a wine tasting, listening to the back and forth between father and son will be a treat.
Thanks to all for making this happen.

I’m in, thanks Frank and Todd. Tonight was a great event and the Bedrock Zoom is a perfect follow up to tonight!

Biggest producer in my inventory…definitely in! Thanks Frank!

[rofl.gif]

Count me in. Either night works for me, but I would prefer Thursday.

You guys are killing me with this Thursday crap. [soap.gif] The joy of being essential.

I assume this will be recorded and posted for those who cant make it?

I’m definitely in. We were supposed to have a tasting with Joel last fall, but it was during the wildfires and he and his wife had to evacuate. Luckily Morgan was able to have his staff accommodate us at the last minute. We had a great tasting, albeit in the dark during a power outage! Looking forward to this one!

will pop a Lulu and one of the Ravenswood library releases from last fall. My Bedrock bottles are all young.

Was going to go with an older Bedrock (08 or 09) but now I’m thinking I might coravin a glass of 2014 Once and Future Bedrock vineyard and 2014 Bedrock/Bedrock Heritage. Seems like a fun time to try them side-by-side.

+1000 flirtysmile

I think we ought to wave goodbye to Tuesday, as it got beat badly. We’ll do the event on Thursday.

Let Todd and I complete the Marie Courtin event tomorrow and then I will ask for you to begin PM’ing me for the link.

73 votes is strong, a great effort to support the event.

Ok everyone, post #1 is updated so please read the short instructions there if you are new to our Zoom series. You’re welcome to PM me now if you would like to be sent the link to attend.

Stay safe everyone, talk to you all on Thursday.