Your best Food Network peeves

Now that’s a little harsh, Noel. That little giggle…that haughty laugh…and, she does make him some spectacular meals…com’n, you’re not jealous of Jeff at all??
[gheyfight.gif]

Hi, Eric.

I’d rather f*ck mud.

“Jealous” indeed…

Awesome saying. [rofl.gif]

[swoon.gif]

Noel’s a berserker for real now, dirty words and all.

Only when absolutely necessary, Melissa. Eric’s insinuation above merited such vehement denial.

N

That may be simultaneously the funniest and most startling thing I’ll read all year.

still laughing

Just now, Rachael: "I love Worcestershire sauce, it has everything in it. They start with soy sauce . . . "

Dear God, just kill me now.

she can pronounce spaghetti “spay-gee-tie” for all I care … hell, she doesn’t even have to cook. I’d tune in to watch her read from a glossary of culinary terms. [give_heart.gif]

I brought you to this? Ooooo, I did good! :wink:

I guess ol’ Paula would be my big turn off. Aside from that outrageously affected dialect, every individual word causes pain. Fortunately, the barfly delivery actually acts as a distraction.

My wife works at The Hearst Corp. (publisher, among others of Cosmo, O, etc.) which recently launched the Food Network Magazine. She brings it home every month. This month’s mag came with a “special insert” called “50 things you can do with a jar of pasta sauce”. Lemme just say that one of the “recipes” was for Bloody Mary.

Oh NO!! [beee.gif]