You get one last glass of wine... You pick?

2007 CdP, from magnum, with my last sushi dinner

You beat me to it with a backup bottle of the 1982 just in case.

2066 MonteBello

Give me another 50 years at least

You could have picked 2022 Ridge Monte Bello and it still would have given you 50 years until it was actually ready. [cheers.gif]

Either (or both preferably) 1802 Oscar Acciaioli Terrantez and 1862 Borges Terrantez.
If I had the time, I’d open every old Madeira I own and just savor the aromas.

This (like some previous thread) makes me think of the scene in “On The Beach”, where Aussie members of a club are trying to drink the complete cellar of Vintage Port before the End.

1990 Quivira Zinfandel Dry Creek. It was my first Zinfandel and started a love of the grape that continues to this day.

'47 Cheval Blanc…and NOT one from Rudy!

'67 or '89 or '90 d’Yquem or maybe just any great Yquem.

The last time I had '61 Latour, it was going for $35/bottle. I’d like to have it again.

From my cellar? Either '63 Grahams or '49 Moillard Chambolle-Musigny

Nice reference Drew. I don’t recall the part about vintage port but then my reading that predated my love of wine by 15 years. As good as that book was I don’t think I will be rereading it to catch that part. Not exactly an uplifting book…

1947 Domaine Huet Vouvray Moelleux Le Haut-Lieu, which may be the best wine I’ve ever had.

Same for me – both on being my last glass, and on being the best wine I’ve had.

Of the wines I’ve tried before, probably the 82 Pichon Lalande or the 86 Mouton Rothschild.