You can drink one bottle tonight off your "Pending" list...

I’ve got a 1970 of the same coming… along with a 1970 G Borgogno Barolo Riserva… would be very happy to open either one of those.

Bedrock Wirz or Staves SB, although the CT notes suggest I wouldn’t be disappointed with a ‘16 Domaine de Chevalier.

My only pending wines are 2019 and 2020 Monte Bello, from Ridge’s futures offering. The 2020 is still in barrel, so the 2019 is the only bottle that could be opened.

1999 Jamet Cote Rotie and/or Ogier ‘Belle Helene’ Cote Rotie

Zac , what do you mean by a “pending” wine? [scratch.gif]

The '19 Wirz is exceptional. All I have is one bottle left. I couldn’t keep my hands off the previous 2.

I have almost 300 pending so there’s a lot to choose from and that Ramey is high on my list, too.
Other contenders would be a Rhys Perpetual, a 2018 Joly Coulée de Serrant, or the 2017 Pape Clément Blanc.
Gotta give the edge to the Pape. [cheers.gif]

2019 Y de Yquem - I fell in love with this wine in the 2017 vintage. I can’t wait to see what the 2019 will be bringing to the table.

A wine you’ve purchased but hasn’t arrived yet champagne.gif

1 Like

I will have a long time to wait, since I have a strong policy of holding wine for several weeks up to at least a year in the case of champagne coming from overseas, but I am probably most looking forward to the 2014 Domaine Michel Niellon Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Les Chaumées Clos de la Truffière that has been hung up outside the country for…quite a while.

I went kinda heavy on La Pelle for the 2018 vintage, but have yet to taste any of them, so at this moment it is one that I am most looking forward to.

You will not be disappointed! Ive had a few so far, exceptional!

1 Like

The bottle I’m most looking forward to receiving/drinking is 2005 Ganevat Les Vignes de Mon Pere. Would I open it tonight, though? Probably not…

cheesehead

Usually I don t open any freshly delivered wines … I have enough perfectly stored bottles …
I m awaiting 24 bottles GV and R from Rixinger/Wachau in September … and some aged Burgundies and Rhones from auction … will open one or another in fall …

I’m pretty stoked to try the Morgen Long wines I ordered. But probably an 18 Coche Dury Bourgogne blanc.

1 Like

Ben I’m with you on that one! Most of my other pending wines are recent vintages that I probably won’t touch for a few years so the recent special release of the W&M is one I would gladly take now and open a bottle.

I’ve also got a case of Under the Wire Sparkling wines that I’m anxious to get and would gladly open a few of those now if I could.

2009 Cristal magnum

I’m such an enabler, sorry neener

Indeed you are. I bought a couple bottles more of Seth’s wine at a local retailer so I could try some of them sooner. [head-bang.gif] [swearing.gif]

Score! Which ones?