Women who drink wine have better sex study says

Not that you might still not prefer Chris, but, again, what Sanjay renders is not exactly Shakespeare.

OK.

— MACDUFF — What three things does drink especially provoke?

— Porter — Marry, sir, nose-painting, sleep, and urine. Lechery, sir, it provokes, and unprovokes; it provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance: therefore, much drink may be said to be an equivocator with lechery: it makes him, and it mars him; it sets him on, and it takes him off; it persuades him, and disheartens him; makes him stand to, and not stand to; in conclusion, equivocates him in a sleep, and, giving him the lie, leaves him.

Although with the whole comment, the advantage is back to Shakespeare.

Maybe women who drink wine are simply more discerning and end up picking better sex partners because of their skills at appreciation.

I mean, discerning at wine may mean discerning at love.

(Love used in the sex way, I mean.)

For some reason, I now feel like opening some wine and talking like Pepe Le Pew to my spouse.

“Ohhhh, you are my little pinot noir minx, are you not? Am a satire, here to make you have the appreciations of the love making and the what not.” champagne.gif

What a highminded board this has become! From a silly clickbait article about women, wine and sex to cavilling over Shakespearean quotes. Whodathunk?

Anyway, the study did not say that sex is better for women when they’ve had 2 glasses of wine. It said that women who regularly drink 2 glasses of wine tend to have better sex.

I should think the reason is that (very generally speaking) women who drink wine in moderation tend to be more well-heeled, mature and educated. All these factors (age, financial position and education) have been shown to have positive correlation with better sex.

At least we may now have the definitive answer to why women oenophiles don’t bother to participate much on this board. They’re too busy elsewhere I guess.

Oh, wait…

I tooooooold youze guyz this was coming (pardon the pun [stirthepothal.gif] ).

This has absolutely made my day, a debate over which are better, my words or The Bard’s.

I always invite as many well-heeled, mature and educated ladies as I can to my wine tastings. champagne.gif . Other days I mix with the rodeo crowd and it is a whole different story as they drown their Bud!

Mature and educated, I get. But do you really have to put on spike heels to enjoy sex? I thought that was just a way for the fashion industry to torture women. Who knew it helped them enjoy life.

Actually, they missed the whole point. Buy a woman anything expensive, a $400 meal, $500 bottle of wine, or jewelry and they will enjoy the sex more!

As a disclosure, I’ve been married 30 years, and my wife loves wine.

FIFY!

champagne.gif

We need to revisit well heeled…round healed?

Well of course that the research was italian. Everyone has better sex after having their delicious wine. I like drinking wine and it helps me, but it does not help my husband. He needs something stronger because his problems with ED. He gets some pills online on espanolfarmacia.net because they are really good quality and not expensive. Those really help him and make him want me a lot. Those are really good times for me because I am really satisfied by him.

High heels aren’t harmful to you if you aren’t walking in then.

(And a la Anton, please note the gender neutral aspect of my observation…)