Winery Owner (most of you already know him) suing police deputy

Remember when the American Dream was getting rich with hard work at your own business? Now it’s getting rich via lawsuit.

Where is she when she’s needed?
Ratched.jpg

It seems like this is a clown show all the way around.

A cop issued a ticket and apparently there was a hearing. That means there are records. So how can the town deny knowledge of that? They have to know something about 17, 36, and 37?

And how could they deny knowledge that he had generously loaned an employee $420? Surely that had to be common knowledge around town! That’s the stuff that makes the complaint so much fun.

The worry about developing a dependence on the anti-anxiety medication is pretty good too.

He should take something for that.

IMHO everyone involved in the proceedings would benefit from more than a little bit of 420. [gen_fro.gif]

Sending thought and prayers and wishing John a speedy recovery…

Thoughts and prayers are likely to be all that can help John with his (likely) imaginary distress.

I am trying to imagine a life so perfect and placid that an incident like that might be the worst thing that happened on a given portion of a day, let alone start an ongoing tantrum that drew forth such relentless foul humors.

Is a judge allowed to tell a plaintiff to ‘put on his big boy pants’ and get on with life, or does the court really have to deal with this psychotic tour of the plaintiff’s Omphaloskepsis?

In this case 420 can turn into 5150

Maybe they have and that’s why they have such wonderful legal documents!

I’m trying remember how far back it was this individual started posting stuff that had me looking for the law enforcement agency of jurisdiction to both request a welfare check and warn that agency of potential hazardous situations involving John. He needed help but I couldn’t determine his potential for violence based on words in a wine board post. When he got arrested I hoped the issues would be addressed. They obviously were not. You can’t fix stupid for not addressing the problems and it is questionable whether or not you can reasonably address crazy.

Wow! I gotta do a post search!

Not sure if Randy is referencing here or elsewhere but there was already a history of behavior before WB was established.

Indeed.

I remember his mafioso persona on eBob and his veiled references to violence.

http://forums.wineloverspage.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=50777&p=416729&hilit=Zuccarino#p416729

Scott,

That’s still recent stuff. He was way over the line long before those reports.

He’s the only guy I ever felt threatened by in the online wine world. I feel empathy for anyone who’s obviously tortured. But man he really pushes it to the brink.

Agree- the thread is recent (assuming 2014 is considered recent) but it references stuff going back to the early 2000’s. Plus a data point that goes beyond Berserkers and eBob- I am sure there are are other boards too, outside of my narrow purview.

Yup - there are.

Link to his mailing list for investors.

http://www.silverspringswinery.com/investmentopportunity.html