Winemakers And Politics?

I have heard that somewhere before.

I have looked back at post#1 several times. Can’t seem to find “boycott”. Maybe your screen is special?

Check the “passive-aggressive” setting. You might need to adjust it.

Blanket contempt. A global disease.

That’s not to say I agree or disagree with the OP… pure speculation

Gary, even you picked up on the agenda!

Gary York: Yesterday, 8:53pm
“See post #22. And unfortunately that describes several producers on this site. I will never buy, sell or drink their wine again. In fact, I was poured a glass from one of these producers last week and dumped it down the sink. MM, I and several others have been savaged repeatedly, so I hope you enjoy the wines but, no thanks.”

So, that’s not boycotting someone’s wine?

It might be my special screen, so perhaps some help. How is “ I will never buy, sell, or drink their wine again“ different from this ‘boycotting’ word?

Thanks!

It seems they are standing behind it, on the appropriate forum. :wink:

What you call an “appropriate forum” is a cesspool that allows vile behavior to go largely unnoticed.

there’s a politics forum for threads like this…

Wrong. This is a thread about human behavior. Politics is simply the catalyst.

Michael.
Todd wisely created the Politics Forum, with no holds barred, so the majority of jackals that frequent it can tear anybody who disagrees with them apart (including their own Fellow Travelers).
This keeps them from polluting all the other Forums.

Again a master stroke from Todd. [worship.gif]

TTT

that may be the intent of the very first post… which is debatable … but certain by now the thread should be moved.

I wonder how much of the vile spills over into animosity in the regular forums? Some folks seem forever grumpy on here.

Yup. :astonished:

aight closing this up. If you can’t handle the politics forum and need to air your complaints in other parts of the forum, leave the politics forum.