WineAccess Thread - Wines, Tasting Notes, Deals, etc

Anyone in NY want to split a case of Musar? i don’t have a coupon to use (have used them all!) so happy to venmo / paypal / zelle someone who does and want to go 6 bottles each!

Musar is sold out.

I’m guessing there are plenty of Musar fans in NY. I’m sure we can organise a Musar dinner when things allow for it. I’d be all for it

Count me in! That would be a fun dinner for sure

Hope the vast majority of their customers are using coupons/referrals, because seeing Salmon Billecart Rose at $89 before tax/shipping is pretty insane.

2018 Bevan Cellars Ontogeny is back.

Just ordered some. $75/each shipped + tax with the 21% discount.

How do you get this, is it automatically applied to your account? I can’t find anything about it on the site.

My understanding is that if you spend $1000 in the year following the opening of your account, they will add a $100 credit to your account.

1 Like

If you spend $1000 or more from your account, pretax and shioping costs, you will get it automatically.

1 Like

Nice, thanks for the heads up. I should be very close.

It weird, I have no problem dropping $200 bucks almost 30 times now on a case of DN wines, but the thought of dropping $600 on a case of Musar seems like a bridge too far. My biggest hesitation is that I don’t normally love aged wine, but I hope after I get it that I’ll be able to buy more if I love it.

Who wants to tell Mike it already sold out? :slight_smile:

Doesn’t appear to be the case anymore. I have spend well in excess of $1000 and have never received the $100

Oh? Maybe they took the promo off. Try calling them. I bet they will give you something. Let them know you tried to hit the $1,000 spending to earn the bonus.

The 2017 Beringer Knights Valley Reserve Cab is a great buy at 33$ for 6 + bottles is a GREAT BUY. Just had one last week and its really spicey and complex.

Haha, I noticed that after posting. Oh well, I have 2 coming so hopefully they aren’t that great!

This is consistently one of my favorite wines. The price isn’t that exceptional, but pretty good with the 21% off. These cabs pop up all the time on Last Bottle, usually around $35 or so.

Look for the email from when you first signed up. My email mentions the offer. The $1000 has to be spent within 1 year of signing up I believe.

That’s correct. My welcome email included the following:

The Thousand Dollar Thank You
When you spend $1,000 in your first year—including wine club shipments—we’ll add a $100 credit to your account.