Wine Berserkers Featured Winery - Dacalier Wines

thought I would give this a bump and ask for some input from the boards as to why you didnt want to take a flyer on one of the mixed three packs or our newly released cabernets.

Thanks in advance for your honesty.

I can’t wait to break into mine!

I can only do one winery each month, I have three girls two of which are in college right now so i’m broke pileon

But you are on the radar for the future…

Scott, thanks for the feedback. To the others that purchases, please post your thoughts on what you opened here and If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Todd, thanks for the opportunity to be a WOTM on WB.

Cheers
dave

Dave, It was purely a money issue for me too.

• 2009 Dacalier Deux Barriques - USA, California, North Coast, Lake County (10/24/2015)
    Medium garnet with ripe plum nose. Open an hour, lightly dry fruit, light acid, medium fruit, ripe plums, little tannins with stone fruit bitters. The ripe fruit is a bit flabby and appears to be on the down slope. After another hour or so, it’s starting to show improvement and taking on the acid and fruit of a nice pinot. Given another night and showing some funky elements of leather and earthy tart fruit, watermelon, nice acid balance keeps this rockin’. (91 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker