Williams Selyem spring release coming

With 54 bottles of WS in my cellar, I will probably go light on this release. I think maybe a couple West Side Road Neighbors and Olivet. For some reason, I am not really into WS chardonnays, especially the Unoaked. (Personal problems I guess.)

How do you guys like the Central Coast? I haven’t had any of the entry level offerings, but was thinking of picking this one up for a nearer term drinker.

I just received the release for Certas, which I have not tasted. Has anyone here tasted both WS and Ceritas and can give a comparison?

Ceritas is much more to the mineral, even higher acid side. Still ample fruit. Almost AFWE…I love it!

WS is more fruit forward, but delicate fruit. Not as tightly wrapped. Softer mouth feel. I love it, too!

Is Ceritas out or just ‘save the date?’

Thanks for the feedback Anton. It was just the save the date email, release is Feb 1.

The Drake Chard is offered in the fall release

If only they’d make a Jayhawk.

If only they’d make a Jayhawk.[/quote][/quote]

it would be good one if it can shoot free throws.

[/quote]

it would be good one if it can shoot free throws.[/quote]

I’m sure some neighborhood guy could stop by and teach them.

Loved that news item.

Have had vintages going back to 2011 and the quality seems to be very consistent across vintages. Westside Road is hands down my favorite in this offering and WS has finally realized its popularity and factored it into the pricing.

Live

Very pleased I had my wish granted for the Fanucchi-Wood Zinfandel!