William & Mary - September 22nd!

Is this the best wine with no waiting list?

1 Like

I think this will change in the coming years. But Iā€™m hard pressed to think of another option here. So yes. :slight_smile:

Petrus? Lafleur?

[wink.gif]

Thanks to Mr. Piper, Iā€™ve been anticipating this release. Iā€™m in for a case of the Proprietary red and 6 bottles of the other two cuvees.

These wines are fantastic and represent great value even in the ~$100 range. I havenā€™t cracked the 2017s yet; perhaps I will open a bottle this weekend to check in on that vintage before ordering.

A voice in one ear is tempting me, but in the other ear a voice is singing ā€œoh no, William & Mary wonā€™t doā€

I have been a buyer in the past but also didnā€™t get a Save-the-Date. Are others getting one?

I received one and was a '16 and '17 buyer. Maybe check your junk folder?

Email Will. I would imagine Heā€™ll either explain the rationale or put you back on (if youā€™ve been taken off).

It took me a minute to get that reference. :laughing:

Neither will Guadalajara from what I hear.

For those who have gone through a William & Mary allocation window before how are the wines typically made available for purchase? In groups of 3 or loose bottles? What about mags, are they usually available?

Good one .

Pack of 3 but others have said Will has worked with others to create orders.

100%. Currently planning on 3/3/6 despite an already overflowing cellarā€¦

(3) Shifflett Ranch, (3) Proprietary Red, and (6) Napa Valley?

Was thinking 3 NV, 3 PR, 6 SR [cheers.gif]

Still debating which way to put together a case, but this is probably my plan, too.

Just go 12/12/12ā€¦ safest bet

Nick I like the way you think