Willamette Producers to Check Out?

Maysara - incredible winery building, bio-dynamic farm, lovely wines and nice family. Check out the 3 degrees pinot noir for a lighter style, and the pinot gris for an aromatic experience. Kelley Fox makes her wines there.

These two are stylistically VERY different from what he said he is looking for. At least I think they are…these would be great reccomendations if he said he’s liked Archery Summit & Bergstrom…to my thoughts…just my $0.02

I have no idea what I will be doing Labor Day, but if I’m around let’s meet. Also, I made a couple Rieslings awhile ago. 2010 and 2012 which are starting to come into their own… uninoculated, unfined, unfiltered, full Malo and technically dry. Menacing.

Thanks for the shout out! Look me up Jason! We’ll scrub your palette clean with Riesling after all of those reds!

Unfined, unfiltered, menacing?!? Sounds like Hamina!!! :wink:

Some takeaways from the week I spent in meetings back in November:
Coria Estate, I named Aurora Coria a winemaker to watch
Winderlea - Robert Brittan
Big Table Farm
Flaneur
Aerea
Domaine Roy & Fils
DeLancellotti
Goodfellow

1 Like

Todd and Bill- sounds great and I’m ready for some Riesling. Will hit you guys up!

Thanks Doug! Humbled to be in such great company. We love sharing our Gamay with berserkers and are excited to partake in BerserkerDay this year with an incredible offer!

Looking forward to checking Aerea out!

1 Like